💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy Azalea's ghostwriter comes forward

Yanko

Featured Posts

Koreku

​Wait I'm trying to understand the same thing. Beyonce snatched songs that were written for other artists and nobody cares but when someone writes a who dat who dat line everyone get's mad :eek:

​I honestly wouldn't even care about ghostwriting if the artist had talent tho. Iggy has no singing voice, which is not necessary for a rapper, but then she has terrible stage presence, with no flow at all and she seems so out of breath all the time. 

Since rapping doesn't involve singing, most of the talent behind it relies on the rapper's writing ability and flow. And now that we see she has a ghostwriter, she officially has nothing credible to her name as an artist. :awkney:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koreku

I'll continue enjoying some of her bops but I don't respect her at all as an artist tbh

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Kacey Elizabeth

​I honestly wouldn't even care about ghostwriting if the artist had talent tho. Iggy has no singing voice, which is not necessary for a rapper, but then she has terrible stage presence, with no flow at all and she seems so out of breath all the time. 

Since rapping doesn't involve singing, most of the talent behind it relies on the rapper's writing ability and flow. And now that we see she has a ghostwriter, she officially has nothing credible to her name as an artist. default_awkney2.gif

Even I couldn't have said it any better! 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

xoxo cupcakke

Wow Iggys ARTPOP era:

Beg For It MV scrapped

Trouble isn't taking off? (Though I'm not sure when it's released to radio or w/e).

Tour delayed

Azealia Banks 'feud'

The recent Vines

This. 

Goodness.

It's got already a few plays in my area

the first time i heard fancy(i like the song tho) i knew this blonde chic has 0 talent. very surprise much wow.

well i thought when JD came out that gaga way also talentless :dead: well i can be wrong sometimes 

MikeGoneGaga

Wow Iggys ARTPOP era:

Beg For It MV scrapped

Trouble isn't taking off? (Though I'm not sure when it's released to radio or w/e).

Tour delayed

Azealia Banks 'feud'

The recent Vines

This. 

Goodness.

​I think this is worse tbh. She doesn't have anything to back herself up with. With ARTPOP, Gaga still had talent...some of it was just misguided.

Lost all respect for her. I'm tired of the music industry putting out these factory made, plastic artists. 

​Amen!

What's so wrong with her having a ghostwriter? She isn't the first or the last. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

​I know. Part of the problem is that, in the rap industry anyway, people tend to have the writing ability behind them. When the songs are as shallow as these...i mean, really.

Henry

​Did you see this got brought up? Is this real?

At least it's just the instrumental and hook, not Nicki's verses. Iggy fans did their research tho. default_air.jpg

​Yea, at least Nicki wrote her rap parts :smh: The clap back that person got for posting this :rip: 

Still reading that thread and LORD what a mess :sharon:  

Yanko

​Did you see this got brought up? Is this real?

At least it's just the instrumental and hook, not Nicki's verses. Iggy fans did their research tho. default_air.jpg

​nicki wrote her verses + the person who wrote the chorus is credited 

Archived