I attended both NJ dates and this was me during Rihanna's entire set

612163.gif

rihanna-dance-concert.gif

and then Eminem's set on my phone the whole time like

rbp.gif

Then the Eminem fans were booing her saying WE WANT SHADY 

It's a coheadlining tour you bought a ticket for RIHANNA X EMINEM deal with it

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10484-1424304227-18

​How did that work, did they take turns or was it one person going first and then the other doing their part of the show? I've never been to a joint show. :flop:

I s2g if Rih waits until 2016 to drop this album it better go 20x platinum in the US or let the scalpings commence

elijahfan

​Her appearance/performance at the BRITs was never anything more than just rumours though, like it was never confirmed by the actual BRITs or Rihanna in the first place :shrug: 

​Well, from what I've heard, she cancelled her performance and Kanye was asked to fill the spot.

Haroon

​Well, from what I've heard, she cancelled her performance and Kanye was asked to fill the spot.

​If that's true then that sucks :rip: I'd much rather anything by Rihanna than that Kanye performance :deadbanana: 

​How did that work, did they take turns or was it one person going first and then the other doing their part of the show? I've never been to a joint show. :flop:

​Not here for joint shows, but for Rihanna I made the exception, I would for Gaga too. My two favs :giveup:

It worked well. It opened up with Numb, he did a song, she did a song, then they did like three songs together. Then she had her own set for about 50 minutes, then during Love The Way You Lied he came out and then began his own set for about 50 minutes. Then half way through his set she came out for two more songs with him. Then he did a few more songs, then she came out for We Found Love and Diamonds. Then he did Loose Yourself, then they ended together with The Monster. It was very well put together. I enjoyed it so much, well not his solo parts, but all of them together and her set of course.

This era has been a disaster for her.

Overhyped single that failed to smash as hard as people expected, album in limbo and cancelled tour. Yikes.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Psychedelic

​I believe it is, even though the monster ball is untouchable :hehe:

She will most likely have her greatest and most theatrical show yet with this tour.

​I'm hoping for this!

Something ala LGOE Tour :giveup:

With an proper DVD/BluRay release :nooo: 

​I'm hoping for this!

Something ala LGOE Tour :giveup:

With an proper DVD/BluRay release :nooo: 

​Hell yes. LGOE is epic. It ****s on DWT and Loud Tour show wise.

Archived