πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Idina Menzel World Tour - who's going and where?

OpusDiaboli666

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Started this topic to talk to other people who are going but due to only stupid comments just PM me if you're interested in talking about it..don't wanna continue here where everyone posts things that are unrelated to the topic

TimisaMonster

All cuz of "Let It Go"?Β 

Β 

Who does that? :awkney:

Β 

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

OpusDiaboli666

okay already regret making this thread..only stupid comments..are u all so bored u have to post useless comments when ur not interested in the topic..what this site has come down to..disappointing

hausofandrew

So many disgusting comments in this thread. Idina Menzel is a Broadway legend, she's not just a Let It Go singer. Cringe.

Zilla

Β If you don't have anything nice to say about the tony award winning, Elphaba and Maureen playing, Grammy award winning, academy award winning artist Idina Menzel, don't say anything at all.Β 

Β 

I wanna go see her so badly, dream is to sing with her during TMOLM, but it won't happen :(

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Spock

I actually really wanted to go to the London show but it's the same night as Taylor's concert in Hyde Park :noparty: I HATE choosing but I wound up choosing Taylor

All cuz of "Let It Go"?Β 

Β 

Who does that? default_awkney2.gif

Β 

​She already did like three tours before Frozen :awkney:Β 
It is normal for established Broadway actors and actresses to tour. Kristin Chenoweth does it, Bernadette Peters did it, Aaron Tveit too and countless others. So educate yourself before dragging.

who will love me when the night is over

OpusDiaboli666

Thank you !!! My faith in this site has been restored. ItΒ΄s so cringe - worthy how people who are completely uneducated about her judge her in a topic when they have no idea what she has done except know one song. Oh yeah IΒ΄d like TMOLM as well but my voice is terrible so I wouldnΒ΄t dare sing with her..why canΒ΄t u see her, Zilla? Not coming near you?

OpusDiaboli666

I actually really wanted to go to the London show but it's the same night as Taylor's concert in Hyde Park :noparty: I HATE choosing but I wound up choosing Taylor

​She already did like three tours before Frozen http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gifΒ 
It is normal for established Broadway actors and actresses to tour. Kristin Chenoweth does it, Bernadette Peters did it, Aaron Tveit too and countless others. So educate yourself before dragging.

​Oh I would have liked to see Taylor as well..itΒ΄s always like that..nothing for a year and then everything at once..have fun at Taylor.. both gonna be great shows

Zilla

Thank you !!! My faith in this site has been restored. ItΒ΄s so cringe - worthy how people who are completely uneducated about her judge her in a topic when they have no idea what she has done except know one song. Oh yeah IΒ΄d like TMOLM as well but my voice is terrible so I wouldnΒ΄t dare sing with her..why canΒ΄t u see her, Zilla? Not coming near you?

Β 

I might buy tickets closer to the date. She's playing like 20 mins from me so I have to go!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

OpusDiaboli666

Β 

I might buy tickets closer to the date. She's playing like 20 mins from me so I have to go!

​ohΒ  thatΒ΄s cool..no one ever comes here but London is close enough

Archived