Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you expect from Gaga x RedOne next?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

​One of the most delusional things I have ever read on this site. Sorry but no.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

​It actually is :love: ARTPOP's instrumentals are simple,loud and heavy that's why they sound complex. TFM's instrumentals are really clever,calm and if you try to hear all the details you will understand how complex they are

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luckythisway

​LOL 

How many times has she said something that never saw the light of day?! 

If she does go back to her "roots" idk what her career would be like then 

it would be saved 

CHROMATICA

Cody Draco

All I'm hoping is that it reaches the masses so she won't be viewed by the GP as a flop.

Mess at y'all keep defending A-R-T-P-O-P :smh: 

​You clearly don't understand ARTPOP and you clearly never learned music not the bling.

tumblr_nkfjzerZU21rfduvxo1_250.giftumblr_nkfjzerZU21rfduvxo1_250.gif

Cody Draco

It looks like hating ARTPOP is still a thing.  default_thetea.gif

​I feel bad for their tastebuds.

tumblr_m4nm1uIMB21rtumc4o2_250.gif

ARTPOP is the tastiest pop album ever created. Little Fatties are missing out.

Kim-Kardashian-Hot-Commericial-GIF.gif

Bloody

I feel bad for their tastebuds. ARTPOP is the tastiest pop album ever created. Little Fatties are missing out.

90353-lady-gaga-haters-gonna-hate-gi-isd

tumblr_mwe77sfKs21sk7nzqo1_500.gif

I just hope the album doesn't sounds anything like her previous work and shows growth and maturity, cmon gags serve your LAP :giveup: 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Tropico

​It actually is http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_love.gif ARTPOP's instrumentals are simple,loud and heavy that's why they sound complex. TFM's instrumentals are really clever,calm and if you try to hear all the details you will understand how complex they are

Omg stop. Just stop. The production on Alejandro is so repetitive. Like, all the songs are catchy but most really simple. Like, Monster isnt that fantastic in production. Speechless has fantastic production but lol Dance in The Dark is a ****ing mess. 

ARTPOP manages to have amazing and catchy production in G.U.Y. , Venus, Mary Jane Holland and Aura. 

ARTPOP is Gaya's best album IMO and I'm sure most - not all - people here would be riding Gaga's **** if it had been praised like TFM. And sold as much. But anyway. 

On Topic: I will burn my stan card if they make bubblegum pop again. :giveup: I'm here for some Judas stuff. But really, I want another new producer. A new main producer makes every album sound different. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Fiona Apple

Omg stop. Just stop. The production on Alejandro is so repetitive. Like, all the songs are catchy but most really simple. Like, Monster isnt that fantastic in production. Speechless has fantastic production but lol Dance in The Dark is a ****ing mess. 

ARTPOP manages to have amazing and catchy production in G.U.Y. , Venus, Mary Jane Holland and Aura. 

ARTPOP is Gaya's best album IMO and I'm sure most - not all - people here would be riding Gaga's **** if it had been praised like TFM. And sold as much. But anyway. 

On Topic: I will burn my stan card if they make bubblegum pop again. :giveup: I'm here for some Judas stuff. But really, I want another new producer. A new main producer makes every album sound different. 

​Are you even serious? :air: Dance In The Dark has one of the best instrumentals in Gaga's career. I really do like ARTPOP and I didn't really change my mind cause of the sales and stuff..

Psychedelic

Pop Perfection ala TF/TFM :legend:

ARTPOP is a great album despite the hate it gets, but if some of you feel the need to trash other Gaga albums to defend ARTPOP, you're obviously the ones with a problem :awkney: 

Tropico

​Are you even serious? http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg Dance In The Dark has one of the best instrumentals in Gaga's career. I really do like ARTPOP and I didn't really change my mind cause of the sales and stuff..

Dance in The Dark is so overproduced. The vocal editing is waaaaaay too much and I cannot believe how overrated the beat and song is in general. 

Fiona Apple

Dance in The Dark is so overproduced. The vocal editing is waaaaaay too much and I cannot believe how overrated the beat and song is in general. 

​it's just awesome :awkney:

Tropico

Pop Perfection ala TF/TFM default_legend.gif

ARTPOP is a great album despite the hate it gets, but if some of you feel the need to trash other Gaga albums to defend ARTPOP, you're obviously the ones with a problem http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif 

Usually it's the other way around. People bash ARTPOP so they can praise TFM.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived