Listen: Usher feat. Chris Brown - All Falls Down

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

you hoes really letting my thread flop :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Judas Oyster

you hoes really letting my thread flop default_air.jpg

​Perhaps because the song was boring. I'm a fan of Brown, and I like Usher but I don't think I will ever listen to this song again, I mean I'm gonna forget it :/ They could still have had a slow song but they should have done something more creative to make it attractive.

xoxo cupcakke

Ever since Chris hit Rih, I boycott his music and as a result of J. Cole sounding similar to Chris in certain aspects, I inadverdently boycott him as well. I don't care how many years it has been since that invcident occurred, he still hit Rihanna and I can't believe a man such as himself has found success yet again. I guess it just goes to show yet another double standard in the music industry :madge:

Judas Oyster

Ever since Chris hit Rih, I boycott his music and as a result of J. Cole sounding similar to Chris in certain aspects, I inadverdently boycott him as well. I don't care how many years it has been since that invcident occurred, he still hit Rihanna and I can't believe a man such as himself has found success yet again. I guess it just goes to show yet another double standard in the music industry :madge:

​What, you boycott Cole's music just because it sounds like Browns? When it really doesn't sound the same at all? :P

xoxo cupcakke

​What, you boycott Cole's music just because it sounds like Browns? When it really doesn't sound the same at all? :P

Doh. I just realized it wasn't J Cole. It's somebody who shares a similar voice with Chris, I just can't remember who. That's how much I boycott that artist's music

RAMROD

Hmmmmm I like this All Falls Down better

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo cupcakke

@JudasOyster it was Jeremih who I inadverdently ignore and boycott. Poor him

Judas Oyster

Doh. I just realized it wasn't J Cole. It's somebody who shares a similar voice with Chris, I just can't remember who. That's how much I boycott that artist's music

​Haha, if u don't even remember the name then it's okey :)
Jeremih? Miguel? Lloyd? Trey Songz?

Judas Oyster

@JudasOyster it was Jeremih who I inadverdently ignore and boycott. Poor him

​oh, just saw this haha. I love that I chose Jeremih as the first alternative!

xoxo cupcakke

​Haha, if u don't even remember the name then it's okey :)
Jeremih? Miguel? Lloyd? Trey Songz?

It's Jeremih and Trey I've figured. I actually like their songs but I can't get past that feeling of Brown in their voice :giveup:

Archived