💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna SHADES Beyonce!

Pop

Featured Posts

freebit

This is just typical Madonna. Not necessarily shade, just....Madonna.

She desperately wants to be considered shocking still, but after 30-something years that's kind of impossible. She's super privileged and is basically the establishment now.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Beyonce who? This is the best tweet I have seen all week :lmao: :dead: 

Madonna... I don't know why she said that tbh. Maybe she's too shocking and a bit jelly? She has down amazingly well anyway so don't feel bad madge :kissga: 

SISTERV

​Clinton, who signed the Don't Ask Don't Tell bill is worse than Obama who threw it out? 

At the time it was Bill Clinton's way of protecting gays actually, believe it or not. And secondly, gay rights are not the only issue some people are concerned with. Obama has been the worse president since Jimmy Carter. 

Interesting that Madonna has never sung at the Olympics or World Cup, while Kylie, JLo, and Shakira have. Maybe because she has the reputation of doing stuff to make it about her and piss people off. People haven't trusted her to just show up, entertain, and be classy.

Ironic that MIA did the same trick on Madonna with the finger at the Superbowl.

​That's not really an indication of anything though; Tinie Tempah and Taio Cruz have performed at the Olympics and really weren't that entertaining - plus J-lo's performance at the world cup was almost universally slammed alongside a dreadful ceremony, a non-existent sound system and poor lipsyncing. Kylie performed in her home nation at the Olympics (as expected) and Shakira has major ties with football (she's basically their resident performer). Madonna's not silly enough to mess up an Olympic performance had she been given the chance - music award shows and the like are completely irrelevant compared to it :shrug:

SissyFromSpace

Shes wrong for that.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

PoshLife

I've always thought it was silly how Obama acts like he's a celebrity rather than a president. Appearing on talk shows all the time, partying with r&b stars, its silly, get back to work and be a president. America is going to sh*t and he's partying with celebs. 

​Yeah presidents never interact with celebrities ever, where does Obama get off???

Indelible-Nixon-Elvis-631.jpg__800x600_q

ronald-reagan-michael-jackson0_0.jpg

brad-pitt-bill-clinton-new.jpg

130304133030-09-celebs-and-diplomacy-hor

AgusPop

What bugs me about Madonna is she blames other things for why people may dislike her and ignores the root of the issue. 

When she flashed her bottom at the Grammys, she claimed people were against it because she's in her 50s. 
No, honey. People thought it was ridiculous because you flashed your ass at the Grammys. If GAGA would have flashed her 28 year old (gorgeous) ass at the Grammys people would have bashed her for it too. But Madonna tries to make it an age issue. False- it's an issue of her trying too hard to make a scene. 

Now she's "too shocking" to be invited to the White House, as if she was obviously on Obama's mind all the time and he just decided against it. It's arrogant "I wasn't invited to her party because she knew I'd look better than her," mentality. No. Sometimes people just don't agree with the pedestal you put yourself on.

​:applause:

Sia Daily

Hardly a shade.

The woman has been in the business long enough to know a strategy when she sees one.

Archived