Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
new music

Grimes & Bleachers - "Entropy"

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

It was released a few days ago but nobody picked up on it around here. Kind of a different feel for Grimes, but I love it! It's a original song for Lena Dunham's HBO show Girls.

delete it fat

Neptune

Stopped caring about her when she totally scrapped what she had done for her album after she released Go and her fans hated it.

Paper Planes

Stopped caring about her when she totally scrapped what she had done for her album after she released Go and her fans hated it.

​She said that the album was scrapped long before Go was released - the media source just made it seem like it was scrapped after Go's fan reception.

delete it fat

Neptune

​She said that the album was scrapped long before Go was released - the media source just made it seem like it was scrapped after Go's fan reception.

Go is more exciting than this, anyway.

AlexanderMagno

http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/113557387349/howdy-i-really-appreciate-the-kind-words-but She explains everything behind the scrapped album here, please read it.

If you want to have a better idea of how the scrapped album would sound like, listen to this (unlike Go, this was a song from that album):

PlatinumBlondeLife

Go is more exciting than this, anyway.

​Go was also written for Rihanna, so naturally it won't be a full representation of Grimes' music.  Go is a great song, but I love the more laid back, dreamy sounds Grimes is known for

SlayedForTheGod

shes making me a fan. i loved Go. i loved Realiti and i love this. i couldnt get into her older stuff. i dont like when i cant understand what someones singing.

Archived