• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

It's my most played song from BTW next to HML :noparty: 

I get you, though. Not only did she reveal it well before the release of the album, it also became a single so it got even more live performances when by that time we had more than enough. 

Yanko

it's actually a gaga classic in USA  everyone sings it  on talent shows

she should make more songs like that  it's timeless 

Haroon

Uhmm I don't hate it, but it's not among my enjoyed tracks on Born This Way :shrug: I'd rather a different song have been made a single too :yes: I can't listen to the song without either watching the music video or watching a performance, as in I need visuals otherwise I won't listen to that song :duck: On the bright side, I really like the music video and the performances she gave of the song :party: 

giskardsb

The OP doesn't want discussion just attention, that's obvious from his replies.  It's just a sad narcissistic troll thread. 

HauntingHollow

i hate your panties, they are stinky :azealia:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

One of my favourite BTW tracks. Makes me really sentimental. 

Somethin', somethin' about my cool Nebraska guy
Yeah something about, baby, you and I

Whispering

Cause that's not interesting

Looking at the results of the poll above, looks like you are in the minority with this statement.

In other words, almost no one agrees with you. :)

ARTPOPchamp

Mutt Lange and LG did fantastic on this track. I would be here for a country rock LG album. 

Lucas

Without it I don't know if I would be on gagadaily right now.

At first I hated Born This Way (album) but Gaga released the You & I video and I really loved the song (particulary that magic mermaid/dolphin sounding like guitar solo that fitted perfectly with Yuyi) and it made me listen again to Born This Way album and it became by far my fav album of Gaga

Bitter

I don't hate it but I don't care for it either. I like the lyrics and her voice but the production makes it sound like country shmultz.

​MTE.

+

The fact that it was a single instead of scheisse is beyond me. 

Fame Romance

The fact that it was a single instead of scheisse is beyond me. 

Scheisse is a good song but I'm pretty sure it was not even  going to hit top 10 :emma:

Bitter

Scheisse is a good song but I'm pretty sure it was not even  going to hit top 10 :emma:

​ It might not have been a top ten hit in the US but it would have done great in europe , asia and the rest of the world. It would have been a perfect summer single, unlike you and i which was actually a local hit and we all knew that it was destined to be a hit only in the US.

Archived