💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

debate

Is Gaga the queen of dance music?

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Michael Woodson

​Lana's Gogo Dancer slays all of ArtFlop imo...

LMFAO! You're delusion, stupidity, and ignorance is amusing and cute. Gaga slays all of Lana's flop ass "music"... ARTPOP slays the **** out of lana.  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

​I respectfully disagree... Gaga is the queen of dance music. She's also the queen of pop, whether you you want to accept it or not.

Lana will NEVER come close to Gaga's level. 

:what: That's wrong actually, she's not the queen of pop "whether you accept it or not" :rip: It's very debatable. I'm think it would require more than 4 albums to be the "queen of pop".

Michael Woodson

​Lana snatched the Queen of Music title tbfh. She doesn't need pop. default_pray.gif

LMFAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The delusion is real. She didn't "snatch" ****...that b---h ain't nothing. Gaga snatched the Queen of Music title. DEAL WITH IT you little Lana stan.  

Cody Draco

LMFAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The delusion is real. She didn't "snatch" ****...that b---h ain't nothing. Gaga snatched the Queen of Music title. DEAL WITH IT you little Lana stan.  

​Wow it looks like someone is a tad insecure and immature. :awkney:

Michael Woodson

​ http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_what.gif That's wrong actually, she's not the queen of pop "whether you accept it or not" :rip: It's very debatable. I'm think it would require more than 4 albums to be the "queen of pop".

That's RIGHT actually, She is the queen of pop, Whether you accept it or not. Whether you like it, So deal with it.  

Ladey Gagz

That's RIGHT actually, She is the queen of pop, Whether you accept it or not. Whether you like it, So deal with it.  

​At this point I think you're a troll :rip:

Michael Woodson

​Wow it looks like someone is a tad insecure and immature. default_awkney2.gif

Yeah, that someone is you. Your delusion is incredible.  

Cody Draco

Yeah, that someone is you. Your delusion is incredible.  

​I'm clearly secure if I'm perfectly fine going against the popular opinion on this site. Troll. :awkney:

Michael Woodson

​ http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_what.gif That's wrong actually, she's not the queen of pop "whether you accept it or not" :rip: It's very debatable. I'm think it would require more than 4 albums to be the "queen of pop".

yassitscarcass

LMFAO! You're delusion, stupidity, and ignorance is amusing and cute. Gaga slays all of Lana's flop ass "music"... ARTPOP slays the **** out of lana.  

​*Your

But I'm the stupid one... lol

Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png

Michael Woodson

​I'm clearly secure if I'm perfectly fine going against the popular opinion on this site. Troll. default_awkney2.gif

Go stan for Lana in of her fan sites...This is Gaga Daily, not Lana Daily. Troll.  

Michael Woodson

​*Your

But I'm the stupid one... lol

Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png

Go **** yourself asshole. It was a simple mistake.  

Archived