music news

"Bad Blood" will be the 4th single off Taylor Swift's 1989

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, reminds me of the immaturity that is 22. :smh:

She could easily release All You Had to Do Was Stay or even Wildest Dreams to show her mature side, but I guess she will be milking the white teenage girls demography to the last drop. :teehee:

Spock

Shake It Off- Peak at #1 for 14 weeks

Blank Space- Peak at #1 for 4 weeks

Style- Peak at #6 for 1 week

.....I sense a decline already

I'm gonna say Bad Blood peaks at #10 for a week and gets radio play for 2-3 weeks. 

and then thats the end for 1989....

so much for Swifties calling this her "The Fame"/ "Teenage Dream"

​Style peaked at #6 because of lack of promotion. She literally didn't do anything to help it go higher.
Bad Blood has a lot of hype around it because of the Katy feud, then there is the strong rumors of the Kanye remix and the performance at the Billboard Music Awards so it might go higher than Style.

Also, no Swiftie ever called 1989 her "The Fame". We called it her "21" because of the sales and "Teenage Dream" because of the sound and impact its singles had. 

who will love me when the night is over

The tea has been spilt praying 4 Katy tbh :thetea:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Lana Del Shade

Style was suposed to be the "Begin Again" of 1989. The choosed it as a single to keep the fans happy but without promoting anything and for Taylor and her team to take a brake. Then this summer I think there will be two big hits like 22 and another "smaller" by the end of summer/winter. They will follow by releasing some tour singles like "Red" or "The Last Time" (I think that these two will be WTNY and IKP), and Taylor will win some awards to "keep her at the eyes of the GP".

I think that HYGTG takes two of three times to listen and that you love it and catch the tune (idk if im explaining well). 

And New Romantics followed by Wonderland, i think its hard to push them as singles bc they are bonus/deluxe tracks.

Creyk

"I Know Places" better get the single treatment one day.

​it probably won't, actually

Fiona Apple

I want at least 7-8 singles from this amazing album :love: She has to do Wildest Dreams,New Romantics,I know places and Wonderland singles for sure.Her single choices are great so far

Jesse Pinkman

I love this song. I can see it being a huge summer hit.

It's science, bitch

Alfonso

I want at least 7-8 singles from this amazing album http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_love.gif She has to do Wildest Dreams,New Romantics,I know places and Wonderland singles for sure.Her single choices are great so far

:tea: :tea::tea:

Archived