Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

I banned that one where's the rest?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

FGGrayson

I banned that one where's the rest?

​he was the only troll, thanks @Lakeesha

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Zilla

Fair warning, anything after this post that is flamebait/ Katy bashing will be warned 2 points a piece. Keep it on topic too please and if any other trolls show up, don't respond just report and I will deal with them ok? thanks :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

Would be a shame if this place get locked tho.

kim-jong-un-binoculars-gif.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss

Do you even know how mediocre you sound? Go and say what you just typed and record it and hear it. You'll do yourself a favor by hearing how contradicting you sound. She wanted to? Ok, tell me. What is the the difference between wanting to chart (when you said that you write for music, not the charts) and being desperate to chart? Clearly, you are deluded. Everyone relies on promo. Even Gaga. Since when having promo means not being talented? And when you compare the promotion that Katy gets to the promotion that other recording artists get in the music industry, you'll see that Katy's promo is not that big. Katy is not really that talentled? For the love of God, Katy sang a song and played it on guitar for GLEN BALLARD and that blew him away and amazed him! Not very talented? Please, you and other haters need to humble yourselves.

​She belts out her lyrics to give the illusion that she has a powerful voice but she doesn't even have a vibrato.

Let me also remind you that she described herself as "an entertainer". 

Swan Heart

Gosh, i love this place....:sharon:

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Looks like being a mother is a thing now. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_Chica.jpg 

It's been a thing since God made man and woman :kissga: 

​I just loooooove how these two gifs alone show just how different they are

​Yaaasss the tea is good today can I have another?? :trootea:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

LMFAO What a delicious thread  I made

505mq0.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Psychedelic

If you dislike a certain artist so much, what's the point of investing so much of your time on them?

:awkney: Applies to both sides!

Don't these trolls bashing Gaga know a site that's completely dedicated to their artist? 

And don't these certain Gaga stans constantly bashing other artists know that there is a big amount of sections in this site dedicated to Gaga only?

You can clearly tell apart from an opinion and when someone is obssessed! :love:

I'm glad they blocked that Katy stan, keep blocking the trolls... now they need to ban a certain member from the Entertainment section, if possible. Always creating threads aimed to bashing Katy. As pathetic as the trolls!

Archived