I got a wp a few days ago for calling meghan's belly button gigantic :air:

Oh admin :smh: 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Why do we have to do this always?

The Gaga vs. Katy ? :noparty: 

​Because even the people on this site who claim to be mature are immature. :thetea:

lego

Oh, look. Another Katy and Gaga fan who bashes Gaga in order to prove how good Katy is and repeats they are a Gaga fan but is clearly just a hardcore Katy stan. 

That's what they all say. "I'm not a hater I love two songs from Fame!!111!" :roll: 

FreePalestine

Morphine Prince

That's what they all say. "I'm not a hater I love two songs from Fame!!111!" :roll: 

Instead of defending their "fave" by bringing up their accomplishments they take the easy road of bashing Gaga which by the way can be easily defended due to her talent while their fave doesn't have much. Sorry not sorry. 

Kacey Elizabeth

Stop putting words in my mouth. I like everything from Red & Blue to The Fame Monster fully. I liked some songs from Born This Way and ARTPOP as well. Next time, instead of trying to sound smart and thinking that you know what I like from Gaga, do some actual research.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

RAMROD

This is getting messy now. :lmao: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cody Draco

Desperate is when you tweet a link of your video in order to get more views for your new album's lead single and get it to chart higher on the charts. Desperate is when you blatantly ask your fans to buy multiple copies of your single so they would come and meet you personally while in reality, you are just doing it in order to chart higher on the Billboard Hot 100 than the other person who you released your single the same week as. Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazon and iTunes links everywhere they can. Desperate is when you have someone vomiting paint on you and when you are making noises on your tour's stage like a pig. 

​The only issue I have with this is the first sentence since that is normal for an artist to do. I also have an issue with you being disrespectful to Tony. The rest is spot on. The fact most people on this site blindly stan for Gaga makes me laugh.:applause:

lego

Red & Blue :lmao: 

if you loved her, you would respect her. You wouldn't call her desperate and mock her art and mock a jazz legend with your ageist joke and call a Grammy winning album ;)  - "karaoke album".

You just showed your true colours when there was not much left to defend your less talented fave. 

FreePalestine

lego

​The only issue I have with this is the first sentence since that is normal for an artist to do. The rest is spot on. The fact most people on this site blindly stan for Gaga makes me laugh.:applause:

The rest is spot on? Why are you on Gagadaily again?

FreePalestine

Cody Draco

The rest is spot on? Why are you on Gagadaily again?

​The part about Tony was disrespectful but yes that user said it how it is. I'm on Gagadaily because I'm a fan of Lady Gaga since 2009 along with plenty of other artists. I'm not a blind fan and Gaga is not Jesus Christ. She does plenty of things that I do not agree with. She isn't perfect but I still love her. Gaga was desperate for charts and even was with C2C it seemed.

tumblr_livhi6uXLd1qi7deco1_500.gif

MonsterMum

No, seriously. I like Gaga. It's just her fans...

​Well I'll be damned...and then you came to a place FULL with Gaga fans, you know, the ones you dislike so much?

:dies:

Kacey Elizabeth

Bye at the cat stan http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg go defend your grammy-less, talentless fave to people who care

Katy's lack of Grammys are the only things you can drag her for. Grammys don't determine and testify your talent and success either. You wouldn't know what is talent even if you get slapped in the face with it.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

Katy's lack of Grammys are the only things you can drag her for. Grammys don't determine and testify your talent and success either. You wouldn't know what is talent even if you get slapped in the face with it.

​Actually we're Gaga fans so we would know talent. 

Kacey Elizabeth

Red & Blue http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lmao.gif 

if you loved her, you would respect her. You wouldn't call her desperate and mock her art and mock a jazz legend with your ageist joke and call a Grammy winning album ;)  - "karaoke album".

You just showed your true colours when there was not much left to defend your less talented fave. 

I can already say than an argument with you will go to nowhere. Arguing with LMs like you is pointless. It's like talking to a wall. BYE!

Your Candy Perfume Girl

lego

​Well I'll be damned...and then you came to a place FULL with Gaga fans, you know, the ones you dislike so much?

:dies:

Lindsay-Lohan-Drink-Spill-Reaction-Gif-I

I ran out of likes. *likes this post^^*

FreePalestine

Archived