Sam Smith lost 14 pounds in two weeks

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Sam sis, gimme your secret! I Need to as well :P 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

JusKeepBreathin

​at least he's making good progress... why cant u be just happy for him? Leave Sammy alone....

Hidden Content

​I think he meant its unhealthy to lose that much weight so fast. If he didn't mean that then I'll say it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Good for him! And yes it's possible to loose quite a lot of weight when you "suddenly" start to exercise and a proper diet. Though it's mainly water weight. :) But yeah, very good job Sam! Keep at it and get them abs ;)

thatfoxyfeeling

I hope he is doing this for himself and not for his image because he is now famous. 

xoxo cupcakke

Oh my god. That sounds just frightening. Hopefully it was like a cleanse and intense exercise and nothingg unhealthy

14lbs in two weeks is just too rapid of a weight lost but, I mean, if he were just losing fat, I guess that might explain it but, OMG, that is still just scary

Archived