celeb

Sam Smith lost 14 pounds in two weeks

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

​at least he's making good progress... why cant u be just happy for him? Leave Sammy alone....

Hidden Content

​I was about to say :awkney:. It's good that he wants to be in shape, but a pound a day is unhealthy. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Darcklighter22

He still reminds me of boy George :sweat:  but if he is happy and isn't doing some extreme diet routine then who should we be to judge.

Jester

I just had to convert your medieval units to kilograms, and I have to say that 6 kg in 14 days is a lot!

Chromatislaps

losing 6 kigs....hmmm probably he lost some muscles as well...its better to lose a little and exercise over a longer period...because you'll keep your muscles more or less and lose the fat. Losing weight quickly is mostly in combination with muscles loss :/ 

Lassex

He looks amazing :omg: And I don't mean you have to lose 14 pounds to look good, his face just looks way more handsome now! Hope he didn't actually lose THAT much in such a short time :huh:

DeleteMyAccount

Great for him.  I follow him on instagram and he seems to be eating healthier as well.  However, isn't losing 14 lbs in two weeks a lot?  

Archived