💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Natalia Kills apologizes for her controversial remarks

SickHypnotic

Featured Posts

Michael

If it was scripted, she wouldn't have been fired. Yes, perhaps they asked her to bring some drama, but they wouldn't have asked her to ****ing bully him live on air

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

so it was scripped after all, how embarassing  :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Sugarfall

Even if judges are told to be over critical, Nutella and Willy Who took it a little too far :rip: 

Tropico

"Be natural, be uncovential and be you!" SHE WAS LEGIT SCOLDING HIM FOR BEING HIMSELF DAYS AGO THO :lmao: Bye felicia. We see right through you and your husband. :madge: maybe if you hadn't been rude to begin with, they wouldn't have kicked you out NZ, kicked you off the X Factor and your record label wouldn't have dropped you. 

Too little too late hunty. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Melech

Better late than never..

your "career" is still over tho

fDCEx2u.jpg

​The career firstly need to start before it can end :laughga:

Elizabeth

I don't think either of their apologies seem genuine. They're not owning what they said, instead they're both trying to blame it on the "nature of reality tv". 

Why apologize when you can point the finger at "reality tv". It's not sincere because she's making excuses. 

iloveit123

I'm sure they are encouraged to be opinionated, etc, but any sane human being should know when they are going too far (and both of them were vicious beyond belief).

Andreyw

The only thing she can do now , if she still wants a music career, would be to pull a T-ara (a.k.a. moving to China and promoting ha' stuff there , joining a label from there) tbh

qLEq7Ai.gif

Cody Draco

Still don't like her and this isn't going to save your career. Your 'career' barely started and now you just nailed a coffin on it. 

​The only thing I can respect about her is this gif.

qLEq7Ai.gif

If it was scripted, she wouldn't have been fired. Yes, perhaps they asked her to bring some drama, but they wouldn't have asked her to ****ing bully him live on air

Actually, she can. Let's say the producers told her and her husband "be the judges we love to hate. " She comes up with this. After the backlash, she sticks to her guns because she thinks she's playing her part. The backlash is too much and the producers say "look, this didn't work out how we thought and everyone hates you. Keeping you is bad publicity.  We gotta let you go." It would explain why her criticism was so weird and stupid, why she tried to defend herself in a twitter post (she hadn't been fired yet iirc).

Tbh this isn't an apology; it sounds like she's trying to say "they told me to be a b---h and now they're letting me take the fall," but isn't (legally? ) allowed to say it like that. I'm pretty sure she didn't have any feelings about that contestant at all, positive or negative.

I'm annoyed that this isn't a real apology. If this was prompted, she can still apologize for stepping out of line. Still, I get the feeling this might not be the last we hear of this mess, if it really was scripted as opposed to a genuine belief he copied her husband.

Andreyw

WAIT! Natalia has 1.3 M+ views at her Problem music video on a chinese website (something like youtube since youtube isn't available in China) but only 24 likes.... guess her career is really dead at this point if even China hates her

qLEq7Ai.gif

Ladey Gagz

I thought she didn't regret anything she said and meant what she said :gayhat: trying to get a career? :green: 

Eros92

I can see it being scripted. She went way over board and I can def see them firing her just because keeping her would look back for the show and lose viewers and ratings... 

Archived