💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Natalia Kills apologizes for her controversial remarks

SickHypnotic

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

​this, i feel this too

​maybe they misinterpret what the producers said, maybe they were asked to be highly opinionated, in this kind of talent show the judges tend to be scripted as characters whatsoever, but Natalia maybe doesn't know how to be that b*tchy judge but with class, so she ended overdo it and just spitted words for the sake of being b*tch...

​maybe they misinterpret what the producers said, maybe they were asked to be highly opinionated, in this kind of talent show the judges tend to be scripted as characters whatsoever, but Natalia maybe doesn't know how to be that b*tchy judge but with class, so she ended overdo it and just spitted words for the sake of being b*tch...

​yeah probably....the things she said was so scripted, although she's still a b---h lol 

Vernier

She just tried to excuse her actions and pass them blame by trying to hint at it being scripted :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I really think this is what happened, hence all the "there's always another side of the story" that she's sort of giving a hint that it was supposed to be scripted.

HauntingHollow

well all know that it was scripted and you all are acting like pussies :azealia: we don't know what happened in da background of all this, she is definitely hinting something :face:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Interlude

So basically "the producers told us to be ****s but we went too far with it so, yeah sorry."

dmXxE8f.gif

Good for them for apologising though, glad they did it

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

ryhanna

I suppose you've gotta hand it to her for her ability to construct a statement made under the pre tense of an apology which completely avoids using the words "apologise" or "I'm sorry." 

Archived