💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Natalia Kills apologizes for her controversial remarks

SickHypnotic

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sincere enough sorry, still trying to imply something bigger is behind her own words, she chose to say them

Hello, it's me

Battle 4 Ur Life

Fakeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

She should have cashed her reality check sooner...Ain't fooling me...

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Still don't like her and this isn't going to save your career. Your 'career' barely started and now you just nailed a coffin on it. 

I think you meant she put the last nail in the coffin :)

God she's such a mess though. Literally 0% sincerity.

Blue Jeans

Add her husbands "Apology" to the OP

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Prismatic

I think you meant she put the last nail in the coffin

​Yeah that :emma: 

Lemme delete that fat and fix it :hug: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Nicole

There isn't even a "sorry" in that paragraph nor does she admit her actions were downright rude, just that the situation was simply "out of hand" 

Not sincere whatsoever, and regardless if this is sincere or not she should have apologised immediately, not 3 days after.

CannaeDrive

I still see dead careers.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

SickHypnotic

There isn't even a "sorry" in that paragraph nor does she admit her actions were downright rude, just that the situation was simply "out of hand" 

Not sincere whatsoever, and regardless if this is sincere or not she should have apologised immediately, not 3 days after.

​She's making it out like she was legally not able to talk about it lol 

Babel

I'm starting to have a feeling that she's another victim in all of this mess.

Betty Who

Normally accepting the apology is the good thing to do, but there is such a lack of sincerity from both of them. Both of their apologies are formatted exactly the same and say the same thing that basically avoids a real apology to Joe. All they changed was the font :rip: And why apologise days later? Oh wait, I know why... to extend the little relevance that they've garnered from this. :deadbanana:

chiuga

they are not the only judges on that panel and X factor is running in a lot of countries. those judges don't say sh1t like that or at least that extreme/mean spirited..

Archived