music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart debuts at #1 worldwide

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

Madonna can thank Natalia Kills controversy for contributing about 10 of those sales

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Arturo

People in here are right to a certain extent. This is not an official chart. But the numbers Mediatraffic compiles are as reliable as WW sales get. There is no doubt that Rebel Heart was the best selling album around the world last week.

Probglum

Wonder how much those sales from Tahiti and Zimbabwe helped :Chica: 

​eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Mess at the delusionals saying "And they called ARTPOP a flop..." Well ARTPOP didn't leak months before its release did it? :smh: 

PlasticHo

Mess at the delusionals saying "And they called ARTPOP a flop..." Well ARTPOP didn't leak months before its release did it? :smh: 

Gaga performed ARTPOP before it's release...didn't she? I truly can't remember. We got plenty of information before the release, that's for sure. I feel like as sales dwindle down, the GP is becoming 20% of sales while us fans/stans are 80%. It could leak a year before and the stans will be there to buy. Taylor Swift and Beyonce seem to be exceptions for pop divas. Wasn't half of MDNA sales from some package deal with the tour? If so, it would make her sales pretty close for the two albums, at least in the US. It could all be coincidence, but I'm leaning more towards it being huge fans/stans and we all know a leak means nothing. We are still waiting for release day 

Bitter

Is this even a real chart?

yes ww sales  default_air.jpg

no one said it's a real chart dear god 

The delusion   :britney:

QueenGadonna

THANK YOU!!! Dear god these Madonna stans, not fans, STANS are outrageously annoying. If Gaga got #2 and we all bragged about being #1 worldwide, we wouldn't hear the end of it. Which is sad, because it's GAGA DAILY! 

​The sad thing is Gaga fans always bringing Gaga in Madonna topics.

PlasticHo

​The sad thing is Gaga fans always bringing Gaga in Madonna topics.

That's true, but I will repeat myself. It's GAGA DAILY! If you don't want "pressed" stans for Gaga...head on over to Madonna's site. You won't see me there. :) 

Yes, I'm well aware this is in a news section. We're still on a Gaga site, though. If you only want celebrations for Madonna, I'm sure there is a thread on her fan forum. I'm done with this!

QueenGadonna

That's true, but I will repeat myself. It's GAGA DAILY! If you don't want "pressed" stans for Gaga...head on over to Madonna's site. You won't see me there. :) 

Yes, I'm well aware this is in a news section. We're still on a Gaga site, though. If you only want celebrations for Madonna, I'm sure there is a thread on her fan forum. I'm done with this!

​I'm on Gaga Daily cause I love Gaga but I also love Madonna.

PlasticHo

​I'm on Gaga Daily cause I love Gaga but I also love Madonna.

I mean, I get that for the ease of using one website. Madonna fans have to know it will happen here though. I expect trolls to be here and hate on Gaga too so I guess it goes both ways. If Gaga gets dragged, every other artist should too since we're on a Gaga site. I'd rather it be all positivity, but we know that's not possible.

Jester

Wouldn't the charts have to exist in the first place for you to debut at any number? :thetea:

Archived