πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

is she even in LA? maybe the tweet means she will be shooting there soon but maybe not today?

no, she replied to someone the lobby is closed down for everyone, no one was allowed in or out

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

is she even in LA? maybe the tweet means she will be shooting there soon but maybe not today?

She is. Other people at the hotel have spotted her.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Hybrid AT
Exciting!! Bring it on!!Β :wao:
If only some pictures could surface.Β :noparty:
"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

gagzus

i wish she was brunette for once but she better be a murderous b---h in the season

NewYorkCity

Omg I want just one pic of her in amazing fashion.Β 

PLEASE PLEASE.

I would love to see her in the process of recording tho :flutter:Β Getting advice and everything, it must be so exciting for her :flutter:Β 

evgenigerm2

WE WANT PICSΒ :pray:

β€žI allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.β€œ

Hybrid AT

The security is incredibly tight, they've locked down the lobby of the hotel while the shoot is on. That's why no pictures have surfaced yet.Β 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Apparently it's a huge crime scene with a lot of extras so we are probably going to get at least one LQ photo of Gaga. I want to be surprised but at the same time I can't wait any longer:giveup:

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived