Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

lol they are like 100% on rotten tomatoes :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Hauser

Metacritic:

S1 - 62/100
S2 - 65/100
S3 - 71/100
S4 - 69/100

Coven is the best one so they got it right.

monketsharona

Honestly with ASH I think we can't say objectively that one season is better than the others because everything depends on our own taste. I mean just look at how some people hate FS and other really love it... Or some people prefer Coven to Asylum or the opposite... The fans never agree on this :dies:

That's why I won't say to someone who's starting this show that FS is sh*t because a lot people said this to me and I ended up loving it :teehee:

Dominic

In terms of quality Asylum was the best however my personal favourite was Coven, I love the campy dark twisted humour. 

Ive tried my best to avoid spoilers but I'm weak :messga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Christina

My favorite's Asylum. I loved Sister Jude and Sister Mary Eunice :legend:The whole season was just amazing imo

My mom says I'm cool

djBuffoon

Coven is the best one so they got it right.

"Coven" started with great confidence and purpose, which speaks to why it was rated so highly at the beginning. But it became a mess around the halfway point. Similar to "Freak Show".

On the flip-side, "Asylum" and "Murder House" started on shaky ground, and developed into something extraordinary.

GagaSkeletonWay

My favorite's Asylum. I loved Sister Jude and Sister Mary Eunice :legend:The whole season was just amazing imo

What about Lana Winters? Best AHS character of all time :worship:

Christina

Yes, I loved Lana. Sarah did a great job :legend:

My mom says I'm cool

MANiCURE1295

Ya think? Lana is defintiely up there on that list! I think Sister Jude, Bette & Dot, Elsa Mars and Delphine are all amazing characters. Honestly there are a lot of amazing characters on the show on all the seasons. Dr. Arden and Oliver Thredson are other really great characters. The character development in Asylum was phenomenal.

CyanLights

Honestly with ASH I think we can't say objectively that one season is better than the others because everything depends on our own taste. I mean just look at how some people hate FS and other really love it... Or some people prefer Coven to Asylum or the opposite... The fans never agree on this :dies:

That's why I won't say to someone who's starting this show that FS is sh*t because a lot people said this to me and I ended up loving it :teehee:

this honestly. I personally hated Coven because I really don't like campy and wasn't really expecting campy and sully horror but I abosiltly loved Freakshow. Asylum and Freakshow are my favorites. 

MANiCURE1295

this honestly. I personally hated Coven because I really don't like campy and wasn't really expecting campy and sully horror but I abosiltly loved Freakshow. Asylum and Freakshow are my favorites. 

YAY ME TOO!!!! I actually like Coven too but Asylum and Freakshow are definitely the best seasons. There's something special about those seasons. I don't know if it's because they take place in the 1900's but they just have such a nostalgic feel to them. Like at the beginning of Freakshow with the old radio stations reporting the deaths in Jupiter and Twisty the Clown and Asylum had that weird song that would always play in the common room and had Bloodyface, idk there's just something so great about those two seasons in particular. :sara: (End of random rant about Asylum and Freakshow:sweat:)

CyanLights

YAY ME TOO!!!! I actually like Coven too but Asylum and Freakshow are definitely the best seasons. There's something special about those seasons. I don't know if it's because they take place in the 1900's but they just have such a nostalgic feel to them. Like at the beginning of Freakshow with the old radio stations reporting the deaths in Jupiter and Twisty the Clown and Asylum had that weird song that would always play in the common room and had Bloodyface, idk there's just something so great about those two seasons in particular. :sara: (End of random rant about Asylum and Freakshow:sweat:)

Yeah I agree i loved how they took place in the past, in a way it made the seasons scarier or creepier. 

I've just rewatched Freak Show and now I like it even more. I'm so excited for Hotel, and Gaga being in it is just another reason to get more excited.

djBuffoon

Ya think? Lana is defintiely up there on that list! I think Sister Jude, Bette & Dot, Elsa Mars and Delphine are all amazing characters. Honestly there are a lot of amazing characters on the show on all the seasons. Dr. Arden and Oliver Thredson are other really great characters. The character development in Asylum was phenomenal.

Definitely. The best of the entire series, I think. The characters were so well-defined, even when the story got crazy, they were always consistent yet surprising, and the viewer felt like they came to know them.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived