💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Schmidt from New Girl?  Hope I can take him seriously.  That's the only role I've seen him in. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

Finn is back?! I really cannot wait! :wao: 

I hope they also cast Frances Conroy & Lily Rabe soon. :giveup: 

Frances should leave the murder house and check into hotel so that she can have s-xxx with all those hot men :sis:

Nicole

Loving the casting so far, excited to see Finn again (even though I hated Freakshow haha). Although I'm hoping Murphy announces Frances Conroy soon :(

HausofGabo

Wittrock-Bomer-Gaga triangle, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!:gaga:

Jessica Lange Says She’s Open to ‘American Horror Story’ Return

*It seems that Ryan Murphy still has Jessica Lange under his “American Horror Story” spell.

Though four years on the FX anthology have netted the actress twoEmmys, three Emmy nominations, a SAG Award and a Golden Globe, she broke fan hearts by announcing her exit on a PaleyFest panel in March. “I’m done,” she declared simply.

Or is she?

“If Ryan came to me and said, ‘Would you want to do a small character for a couple episodes?’ I would absolutely say yes if I liked it,” Lange said during a recent interview for TheWrap’s Emmy magazine. “This was a great collaboration, so I would love to keep working with him.”

-

I hope they cast her in a small role so she can continue her streak. :ohno: 

Link to Article

AquaFire Witch

Jessica Lange Says She’s Open to ‘American Horror Story’ Return

*It seems that Ryan Murphy still has Jessica Lange under his “American Horror Story” spell.

Though four years on the FX anthology have netted the actress twoEmmys, three Emmy nominations, a SAG Award and a Golden Globe, she broke fan hearts by announcing her exit on a PaleyFest panel in March. “I’m done,” she declared simply.

Or is she?

“If Ryan came to me and said, ‘Would you want to do a small character for a couple episodes?’ I would absolutely say yes if I liked it,” Lange said during a recent interview for TheWrap’s Emmy magazine. “This was a great collaboration, so I would love to keep working with him.”

-

I hope they cast her in a small role so she can continue her streak. :ohno: 

Link to Article

Yes please let it be!

Jeffrey_This_Way

Oh please bring back Jessica and have a small cameo in a scene with Gaga!  Please!  

Diamond Heart

Thank you for keeping this thread so updated! Its awesome :) 

Im so excited for this season but i wish Mr Murphy would stop teasing the plot with little spoiler-ish stuff lol 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

URFUTUREFAV

Denis O'Hare is probably the room service guy or that dude on the reception desk

People hate what they don't understand.

Guys calm down! Even if Ryan hasn't seen her acting, remember Jo Calderone at the 2011 VMA's? She will slay us with her acting, she's so theatrical :gaga:

Yes but "theatrical" acting only works well in... well, theater. Especially when it's supposed to be something goofy like Gaga's performance. This is something completely different.

As an actor myself, I can tell you it's very hard for a person to be able to pull of several "personas". Even the best actors I've seen are stuck to a particular kind of character and have trouble trying to impersonate new characters. So far, the only thing we've seen from Gaga is over-the-top and loud acting and nothing else. That makes me worried.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Yes but "theatrical" acting only works well in... well, theater. Especially when it's supposed to be something goofy like Gaga's performance. This is something completely different.

Well most actors come from theatre aka broadway so i think it will work

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Well most actors come from theatre aka broadway so i think it will work

Theater =/= Broadway. Not even close. Also, I edited my last comment to show you what I mean. Also, not all actors have a theater background. In fact a majority don't. A large amount find out their talent later in life and a lot start out from agencies when they're young.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived