💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

Slayer

I still can't believe she's the series LEAD. I can't really fathom seeing Gaga on TV every week.

I hope she does well. I'm sure she will. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I still can't believe she's the series LEAD. I can't really fathom seeing Gaga on TV every week.

I hope she does well. I'm sure she will. 

The road to Emmy is here #HopeAndPray :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

asana15

The road to Emmy is here #HopeAndPray :pray:

​And to the Golden Globe as well (add to the Prayer)

mcphee

I'm glad they've moved production back to LA for this season. New Orleans is beautiful, but with Scream Queens filming there also it would have been massive overkill.

Robinladen

I'm glad they've moved production back to LA for this season. New Orleans is beautiful, but with Scream Queens filming there also it would have been massive overkill.

​And since Gaga has a house in LA it's convenient for ha.

mcphee

​And since Gaga has a house in LA it's convenient for ha.

​Oh yeah I suppose that is an added bonus.

Season synopsis is due any day now. I can't wait, hopefully it'll be good.

Teal Ambition

​Hopefully this means we'll get some pics from the set:excited2: That's always exciting 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Evan Peters

Such a perfect cast :flutter: 

I hope there aren't too many more people announced. I don't want to have a season like Freakshow where there were tons of characters with zero development or backstory 

emma roberts is an abuser

mcphee

I hope there aren't too many more people announced. I don't want to have a season like Freakshow where there were tons of characters with zero development or backstory 

​Well, out of all of the characters in Freak Show, Elsa, Ethel, Jimmy, Dell, Desiree, Maggie and even Bette and Dot had varying degrees of back story. In terms of development it had some of the series overall best too. Elsa had a massive backstory, we got loads of information for her.

Andy McQueen

I'm not worried at all because I know how good she is as an actress.

CyanLights

I reall hope they keep her singing career steerage from this. I feel like it will be cheesy if she did songs for this series (Freakshow's songs even got annoying after a while.)

maxthewonderdog

I'm a "spoiler slut" but I'm going to do my best to not read ANYTHING about the new season and just watch it fresh so it's all a surprise for me. It will be VERY difficult to do, but I think it will make it more special and enjoyable. Gaga is gonna be awesome on this great show! Now, please please please Queen Jessica make an appearance and I'll be thrilled.

Robinladen

But I feel like they did need "freaks". The real interesting stories went to the real actors, but I feel like the "freaks" did add something to the show by just being there.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived