๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

Staryu

The cast is AMAZING so far. My faves are all going toย play with Gaga!ย :cryga:

I'm still waiting for Jessica Lange to announce that she is indeed coming back too. :gayhat:ย 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I hope they play a lesbian couple. :gum:ย 

buy bionic

SpaceAce

โ€‹I'm not disappointed in the show itself, i'm disappointed that Gaga wasn't chosen based on her ability as an actress but because of her name.

This quote is so old though. I hope she proves me wrong, but it feels like less of an achievement to get roles because of your 'brand' and not your skills.

โ€‹Building her brand to the point where Ryan and his producers have put their faith in her to this extent is the big achievement though. I can't picture them calling up Katy Perry, Taylor Swift or Nicki Minaj for a lead role in this series. They know she's a world class performer, so it's not hard to imagine that she can act too. If they were just looking for star power, honestly, they could have asked Taylor or Katy. Gaga isn't on their level of celebrity - at the moment -.

Miel

I don't want lounge singers I want an ambiguously gay duo from hell.

Yes.

3 points in and ready for more

Duella Dvil

"Well, I haven't seen her [acting] yet."

I seriously hope this quote isn't meant to read the way it does.

โ€‹that is not what was said out loud "Well, I haven't seen her yet" is what is said the brackets are to clarify acting is what he is referring to. Not shade.

Simple journalism.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ryhanna

โ€‹that is not what was said out loud "Well, I haven't seen her yet" is what is said the brackets are to clarify acting is what he is referring to. Not shade.

Simple journalism.

โ€‹Not meaning to be rude, but I think we all understood that he was referring to her acting and not any kind of shade. :P

Duella Dvil

โ€‹Not meaning to be rude, but I think we all understood that he was referring to her acting and not any kind of shade. :P

โ€‹Well in a quote (referring to journalism 101) him saying "I haven't seen her" could be misconstrued as being EVER not the Poker Face music video, Paparazzi VMA, Bad Romance, Born This Way, or Oscars.. Nothin. So the brackets are added to denote the implied antecedent, because the quote was pulled but the antecedent was not.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• 2 weeks later...
asana15

Ryan Murphy's hit horror anthology series is expected to begin filming its fifth season, "Hotel," in early July, according to FilmL.A. Inc., the nonprofit group that handles film permits for the city and the county.ย The FX television series "American Horror Story" is moving its production back to Los Angeles from Louisiana, a welcome boost to a city that has seen aย sharp falloff in the number of TV dramas filming locally.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-american-horror-20150508-story.html

Katsuki Bakugo

When people say she is not good at acting..

ย 

I am like...b---h? she is Lady Gaga her whole life is an act. Doesn't mean its not true... its just performance art 24/7.. she is always acting. kind of like a drag queen- they are experienced at acting okur

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GagaStefi

I really hope Emma Roberts is In this. Hopefully Scream Queens doesn't affect it.

Hauser

I really hope Emma Roberts is In this. Hopefully Scream Queens doesn't affect it.

โ€‹There is an interview with Emma Roberts at the Upfronts where she slightly mentions that she will appear at the end of Hotel, Im assuming it's going to be like a Neil Patrick Harris situation in Freakshow. It's the last video and she mentions it at 1:09

http://www.eonline.com/news/655888/yes-this-scream-queens-scoop-from-lea-michele-ryan-murphy-and-jamie-lee-curtis-is-making-us-crazy-excited

ย 

RAMROD

Yasssss, Angela yasssss!

tumblr_mwd1n4rBgC1qfy2kdo1_250.gif

Let's raise hell in the streets Hotel, drink beer and get into trouble.

tumblr_inline_mtydk7dXYK1qgxybb.gif

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived