💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Louis Walsh on Natalia Kills: "She will never work again"

Michael

Featured Posts

SchwineLove

I just hope she doesn't kill herself, in all seriousness, all of these is too hard for a girl to had such a backlash from all over the world, the embarassment the humiliation. even she had said something horrible. she even didn't know what her saying at that moment. 

well, a sincere apology would work for saving her face from literally anyone of this planet. like, how is it that hard to say??? people are waiting for her sincere apology, it would not look silly coming from her, if it sounds sincere people would forgive her

sorry I hope she had a hard skin there, even I despise her much or if she was a total idiot or maybe educationless to say some bullsh*t like that. ergh..... this girl really

Jay.P

I agree with him, but I've watched an audition where him and Sharon Osbourne burst into laughter because of the contestant's accent/voice. They kept interrupting her and didn't even allow her to continue. If that's not "trying to make fun of the contestant" then I don't know what is. :ohwell:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

RAMROD

I just hope she doesn't kill herself, in all seriousness, all of these is too hard for a girl to had such a backlash from all over the world, the embarassment the humiliation. even she had said something horrible. she even didn't know what her saying at that moment. 

well, a sincere apology would work for saving her face from literally anyone of this planet. like, how is it that hard to say??? people are waiting for her sincere apology, it would not look silly coming from her, if it sounds sincere people would forgive her

sorry I hope she had a hard skin there, even I despise her much or if she was a total idiot or maybe educationless to say some bullsh*t like that. ergh..... this girl really

She won't, at this point imho she is too jaded to feel she was on the wrong or play victims.

If her last tweet of self promo is any indication, she rather enjoying this whole thing actually.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sexxx

I agree with him, but I've watched an audition where him and Sharon Osbourne burst into laughter because of the contestant's accent/voice. They kept interrupting her and didn't even allow her to continue. If that's not "trying to make fun of the contestant" then I don't know what is. :ohwell:

C'mon, we've all had moments when we've laughed in awkward situations. Being in the company of friends makes it ten times worse :lmao:

Jay.P

C'mon, we've all had moments when we've laughed in awkward situations. Being in the company of friends makes it ten times worse :lmao:

​Of course! :toofunny: It was even funny to me, but you're not supposed to do that when you're trying to give someone feedback on TV. Some contestants do come on the show for fun, but in that case she didn't even know why they were laughing :smh:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived