💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lea Michele starts work on second album

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

lea-michele-louder-album-photoshoot_8.jp

Lea Michele’s last song as Rachel Berry will be especially bittersweet because it will be the actress’ last performance on TV for a long time. “To give my voice a break, no singing on TV anymore,” she said. Instead, Michele is resting up her vocal chords so that she can head into the studio next month to work on her sophomore album, which she described as a return to “my more standard kind of background.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/glee-lea-michele-final-song/

darkchylde

How in hell has she managed to be thinking about a second album when Darren isn't getting even a decent budget for his own. I want justice on this damn industry.

I mean, her album had few decent songs, but I still don't think it was good enough to be released. It sounded like un-released songs from Katy Perry to be quite honest. She has vocal talent but the album was basic and bad.

nikola

wait she had a first one.....what.......when

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Michael

Did she ever release a second single I only saw one video of her.

​Yeah, she released the Fernando Garibay written 'On My Way', a bop.

Michael

wait she had a first one.....what.......when

She has a first album?

​Her first album was brilliant, give it a listen. Released last year, and debuted in the top 5. Where were you guys???

ARTPOPchamp

How in hell has she managed to be thinking about a second album when Darren isn't getting even a decent budget for his own. I want justice on this damn industry.

​If he really wanted to make an album, he would make it happen, such as with starting a kickstarter fund.

Michael

Louder had so many great songs, but I still think that 'Burn With You' is my favourite. It was Cory's favourite before he died too. :cry:

darkchylde

​If he really wanted to make an album, he would make it happen, such as with starting a kickstarter fund.

​I guess. Though maybe he had enough on low-budget projects with his first album. However, he do has new songs recorded and did a tour years ago, so i have no idea what the hell is inside that beautiful head.

JusKeepBreathin

I have her first album. I'm not even too much of a glee i only really watched season 2. I heard a couple songs and the fact that I was going through a break up (LOL) made me buy the album. My favorite song Thousand Needles is probably the one a the best written songs in a long time. In writing this comment I just found out that it was written by Tove Lo. Also Battlefeild and You're mine were written by Sia. Those three songs alone can make you by the album but the whole album is pretty great.

Lea Michelle Thousand Needles

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

nikola

Louder had so many great songs, but I still think that 'Burn With You' is my favourite. It was Cory's favourite before he died too. :cry:

​oh i remember this now.... i actually like this album...i totaly forgot its her

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived