💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Natalia Kills secret past career revealed

Pop

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Ya, doing music that Lady Sovereign did.

What's with her with anyone nick named Lady exactly? :lmao: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

You guys do know this slayed harder than her whole career it charted at number 11 at the UK charts (it is also the only chart the song entered) her next highest charting single was Mirrors at 101 on the UK charts.

I like her rap, could've been in Iggy's place today. Also her pop music which is her main is really a masterpiece her albums are beyond brilliant but sadly her attitude as an judge was so horrific, if she avoids the AB route and becomes apologetic towards the situation I am gonna look past this and support her career. You guys, dunno if you know this but if you became a fan during BTW or ARTPOP most likely you wont remember. But Gagadaily went crazy over her late 2010 early 2011 they thought they discovered her. 80% of her initial fans were Little Monsters. She was like second to Gaga at one point.  

Yeah, Trouble and Perfectionist are pop masterpieces. She's an incredible songwriter.

I've heard this song before - apparently it charted at #11 on UK radio in 2005, so I probably heard it then :emma:

Hola Soraya

The beginning reminded me of Nicki's voice for some reason... :eek:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

This is as much of a secret as Gaga being in the Stefani Germanotta band and doing rock. That is to say, this isn't a secret. It's also probably her most successful song. :emma: 

You guys do know this slayed harder than her whole career it charted at number 11 at the UK charts (it is also the only chart the song entered) her next highest charting single was Mirrors at 101 on the UK charts.

I like her rap, could've been in Iggy's place today. Also her pop music which is her main is really a masterpiece her albums are beyond brilliant but sadly her attitude as an judge was so horrific, if she avoids the AB route and becomes apologetic towards the situation I am gonna look past this and support her career. You guys, dunno if you know this but if you became a fan during BTW or ARTPOP most likely you wont remember. But Gagadaily went crazy over her late 2010 early 2011 they thought they discovered her. 80% of her initial fans were Little Monsters. She was like second to Gaga at one point.  

This. I remember how everyone is so crazy over her with the release of Mirrors. She was hyped like she's the next big star by the 2010 GGD monsters. Those memories when I was a Natalia Kills fan. Sigh.

Archived