music news

Natalia Kills dropped from Cherrytree Records

Pop

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Let's see interscope dropping her or blocking her future albums like they did for Azealia ^^

Judas Oyster

what? is this actually happening? I'm kinda shocked. Is this a way to fuel the bad PR atm and they're gonna put her back again? Or is she fired for real? :S What the hell?

Coop

Omg :rip: 

OsOuX.jpg

I, as an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, am disgusted at how much you have copied me. Do you not have any value or respect for originality?

Melech

the decay is real gorl :lolly: :rip:

​There is no decay. There is nothing that can decay about Natalias career because it never existed. 

what? is this actually happening? I'm kinda shocked. Is this a way to fuel the bad PR atm and they're gonna put her back again? Or is she fired for real? :S What the hell?

She deserves it. She tried her best not only to destroy that guys dream, but to embarrass him in front of the world. 

The backfire is just poetic justice. I guess she can scrub toilets at KFC. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

PrinceGaga

she was already dropped before the controversy happened...

​it's only after her wee blab that people are paying attention it seems :madge:

PrinceGaga

​There is no decay. There is nothing that can decay about Natalias career because it never existed. 

:tea:

so true, my mistake 

Judas Oyster

she was already dropped before the controversy happened...

​was she?? Perhaps that's why she didn't care about what she was saying at the X-factor, because now she didn't care?

Bloody

OsOuX.jpg

I, as an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, am disgusted at how much you have copied me. Do you not have any value or respect for originality?

:lmao:

I've spent my limit, so this goes for you.

LIKE.jpg

Archived