music news

Natalia Kills dropped from Cherrytree Records

Pop

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

I just can't believe she managed to ruin everything she's worked for, and within only 30 seconds. That's talent. :air:

​She is still under interscope though

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

This is really stupid. I am just finding out about her with all this mess and thinking she is interesting, so now they drop her?  This is her twerkgate!  Labels should be capitalizing on it.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Paper Gangsta

This is really stupid. I am just finding out about her with all this mess and thinking she is interesting, so now they drop her?  This is her twerkgate!  Labels should be capitalizing on it.

​There is no proof they dropped her because of this nor that they even dropped her now. Maybe they dropped her earlier and people just like to see things differently. anyways she is still under Interscope

The decay of a career that never really kicked off. She had some good hits but is still pretty disposable at the end of the day. I keep checking her Twitter to see her response to all of this. I literally lost when she posted the Problem video. She is literally delusional... her OWN problem. 

htrllllsem

she's honestly so disgusting, I am living for ever moment that her "career" keeps getting worst lmao

HausofGabo

She's so f*cked up, I kinda feel sorry for her.

Not really :hunty:

Lion Heart

Poor it

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

wahkeenasitka

"Disgraced New Zealand X Factor judges Willy Moon and Natalia Kills have fled the country after they were sacked from the show for cruelly bullying a contestant on stage.

The married couple's escape to Los Angeles comes as it's revealed Kills lost her record contract before the current run of the reality series even began on 18 February 2015.

A representative for Cherrytree Records in America told Daily Mail Australia: 'Natalia and Cherrytree parted ways months ago.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2998695/Judges-humiliated-contestant-X-Factor-flee-New-Zealand.html

Archived