Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
performance

Madonna on Ellen performing her single from Rebel Heart

Yanko

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

I don't understand how people are saying its the exact same performance :confused: she's never done that choreography before and she completely slayed it :confused: and that version is remixed :huh: 

AAnyway I loved it and Ellen was hilarious :deadbanana: 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand how people are saying its the exact same performance :confused: she's never done that choreography before and she completely slayed it :confused: and that version is remixed :huh: 

AAnyway I loved it and Ellen was hilarious :deadbanana: 

Actually she did the exact same thing in Italy and maybe in France like a week ago, if I recall correctly!

Ladey Gagz

Actually she did the exact same thing in Italy and maybe in France like a week ago, if I recall correctly!

​Oh maybe I didn't see it :emma:

I'm a Madonna fan and I haven't seen them so all the other people probably haven't seen it either :rip: So she's doing promo right she doesn't have to change it every performance :huh:

Creyk

To be honest; the immaturity (edging on stupidity in some cases) on both sides is tiring :emma: I guess that's what happens in a "YASS" culture, I'm not saying that discussion or comparison on the two artists is intrinsically wrong or unnecessary but I guess Gagadaily* isn't the best platform to see something of depth without the typical four word responses (we can all list names :spin: )blocking up perfectly good discussions and trying to flame-bait :sweat: 

*Or any other similar site, I'm well aware madonnanation is far more embarassing than here

​If you want deep conversation, why would you come to a pop forum? This place is for relaxation and fun

Mislesding title. There is nothing "new" about this sad look. From the MDNA Tour, straight to the Grammys, into her fall into oblivion at the BET, now this again. MADONNA is beating a dead horse & it's painful to see this from the Queen who once said "I don't repeat myself".

i0dy8ou0MmzxK.gif

Thought you would have stanned for that dead horse tbh. It's cute.

GagaMyBlood95

Everyone buy Rebel Heart on iTunes so Madonna can buy some new clothes

:rip:

Psychedelic

​this does not make sense. she changes her performances'/songs' look,sound and choreography from era to era... 

Last time she did this much promo was hung up and she used the same outfit/choreography.... If she performs her old songs in Rebel Heart World Tour, she will remix them again... She even changes the choreography... She will change look and choreography if she will perform Living for Love in her next era...

Lady Gaga is less innovative from that perspective. She only changes outfits, does not remix her old songs or change the choreography of her old songs. 

​this :trootea:

I was going to complain about the same type of outfit too, but then your post enlightened me... I prefer her doing the same thing during the promo but so reinventive from era to era, which others artists do not accomplish whatsoever

Props to the one and only, always reigning Queen of Pop and Reinvention! :applause:

Bye haters! :bye: 

​If you want deep conversation, why would you come to a pop forum? This place is for relaxation and fun

​True that I shouldn't expect it from a pop forum (I already mentioned that); but "relaxation and fun" is a very wide term. Why maliciously dragging either Madonna or Gaga would be considered "relaxing and fun" is beyond me though :sweat:

Archived