performance

Madonna on Ellen performing her single from Rebel Heart

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who likes this phase in her career :rip:

​Certainly not! This one of her best eras in a long long time! :) I love it!

Oh btw, the first performance is up on Ellen's website as well as some interview clips.

lego

It's disgusting how some of you are unable to defend your fave without mocking Gaga. This is not madonnanation. Seems like you're on wrong forum.

FreePalestine

​I agree. These little people can b---h as much as they want, but let's be honest here, changing your clothes form chicken nugget to sea shell bigini with cheap wigs topped with sloppy choreo is not "innovative" or creatve. It's just circus. Madonna is being consistent and cohesive with a very classy clam up matador look for this song.LFL is not the same as the Britts/Grammy and aren't you guys supposed to be all for fashion details? Then you have completely missed that every single outfit she wore were slightly different.. And btw this is how she as pretty much always done things. And yes, she actually reinvents her songs when performing them.
So if you prefer dress up games with no theme or cohesion, good for you. I happen to (mostly) prefer cohesive and clear ideas and themes with class and perfect execution.

​I wish we could press the like button more than one time. Consider this thread closed after that.

It's disgusting how some of you are unable to defend your fave without mocking Gaga. This is not madonnanation. Seems like you're on wrong forum.

​Well to be honest, it kind of required it^^

lego

​Well to be honest, it kind of required it^^

Not really. Take that part out and you'll have a better argument. Try it.

FreePalestine

RBNLM

I'm waiting to see something different this is getting boring she can use the same concept but doing it in different ways

RBNLM

​I agree. These little people can b---h as much as they want, but let's be honest here, changing your clothes form chicken nugget to sea shell bigini with cheap wigs topped with sloppy choreo is not "innovative" or creatve. It's just circus. Madonna is being consistent and cohesive with a very classy clam up matador look for this song.LFL is not the same as the Britts/Grammy and aren't you guys supposed to be all for fashion details? Then you have completely missed that every single outfit she wore were slightly different.. And btw this is how she as pretty much always done things. And yes, she actually reinvents her songs when performing them.
So if you prefer dress up games with no theme or cohesion, good for you. I happen to (mostly) prefer cohesive and clear ideas and themes with class and perfect execution.

​I'll show you something little (rude)medonster 

Same concept different performances and not less cohesive than your fave alwaysthesame****donna..let alone the vocals comparisons i just don't want to be brutal. 

inb4 the BTW-EY delusional plagiarism accusations

​I'll show you something little (rude)medonster 

Same concept different performances and not less cohesive than your fave alwaysthesame****donna

​Noup, not really proving anything. Random costume changes and dress up. Oh and I have seen these many many times and the are nice performances but don't really prove anything. How about ARTPOP era? But enough with this childish comparison. There is no point in this as was said above and I do agree that this is pointless.

However it is you how is delusional if you can't see the similarities, actually bordelining a rip of with EY and BTW.

RBNLM

​this does not make sense. she changes her performances'/songs' look,sound and choreography from era to era... 

Last time she did this much promo was hung up and she used the same outfit/choreography.... If she performs her old songs in Rebel Heart World Tour, she will remix them again... She even changes the choreography... She will change look and choreography if she will perform Living for Love in her next era...

Lady Gaga is less innovative from that perspective. She only changes outfits, does not remix her old songs or change the choreography of her old songs. 

​oh yes that's why she perform remix of her songs and/or piano versions ( just a full example here)

she only changes outfits...lol

^^Oh honey keep trying. Acoustic doesn't equall reinvention. But this is truly stupid. We are totally of topic by now. This thread is about discussing Madonna at Ellen.

RBNLM

why is she singing a Madonna song? 

​A madonna song? i thought it was a staple Singers song

Anyway why didn't madonna sue her? :monsterpaw: oh yes i know it she was too busy with the legal actions for plagiarism against her that she lost...or maybe she didn't do it cause it was not even close to a plagiarism. 

cookiemonster

​A madonna song? i guess it was a staple Singers song

Anywaty why didn't madonna sue her? :monsterpaw: oh yes i know it she was too busy with the legal actions for plagiarism against her that she lost...or maybe she didn't do it cause it was not even close to a plagiarism. 

cause she's a good person. that's the only reason why she didn't sue her ass. 

Archived