celeb

Azealia Banks: "I hate fat white Americans"

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

There are people all over the place, in every corner of the US, condemning people like this guy in the video. There are people condemning the OS racial song by the frat guys...all over the news and it is all over social media. 

Contrary to what AB thinks, many in this country are outraged at events of this nature that are in the news and that happen in the world around them. 

My distaste for Azealia's racist and bigoted views and language means that I also detest the same behavior from all people. 

​I agree and certainly it's not my place to argue and try to change how you feel about Azealia.

She knows, we know, we just treat it in different ways.  She's the "loud" b**** that ticks everyone off with rude language when she speaks and we take actions in our ways.  At the end of the day, we are all trying to accomplish the same goal which is to make wipe out racism that started off as a tradition in this country.

However, I do not believe Azealia was racist in anyway since white people also exist in Europe and other parts of the world but she specified "Americans" because she knows that the country's history was based on white people enslaving blacks. She hates the history of America and the remnants of racism that exist in this country.  Sure technically it's Europeans who took Africans as slaves but African American slavery lasted way longer than did the other parts of the "white" world like Europe.  If Azealia was racist, she would have hated American and Europe and the entirety of white population on the planet.

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I like how she says all this stuff about the issues black women face in America and the sterotypes they endure...while she's made up to look like a leopard and is making poses including snarling, playing with a ball of string and being covered in milk. That's problems right there that she seems perfectly fine with and doesn't seem to notice. Even as a white person, it annoys me whenever I see black women made up like animals in magazines, usually leopards and lionesses, like because they're African, there's no difference between them and an African animal. Then they pose like an animals, with snarling expressions. Rihanna recently did a shoot where she had a massive septum piercing that made her look like she had a bull's ring through her nose, along with flamboyant tribal dress. It's hard to see this not referencing to racist depictions of crazy African tribespeople with bones through their noses. Add to this, the childish, infantile posing, which a lot of women have to suffer when they do these kinds of shoots. Ridiculous posing and props that make them look and like babies or children. Poses that men would never attempt because they'd be stupid and degrading.

But she doesn't seem to realise these issues that are right under her nose.

I also roll my eyes at her saying that there's something wrong with a man who wants to date such a young girl, but doesn't seem to think there's something wrong with a girl who wants to date someone so old (why does the man painted as the only weird one in this scenario?) And she has to feel a prospective boyfriend out first by talking to him about the problems black women face? No wonder she can't get a date. If even black men are turned off by this, maybe she should take the hint that she's too extreme. It's best to ease someone into accepting your beliefs by leaving that heavy stuff until later. When someone starts waxing lyrical about all the social causes they stand for and all the injustices of the world on a first date, you have to wonder: "Is this what I'm in for? A lifetime of being preached to?"

ItsTommyBitch

​See THIS is why people like Azealia are pissed off and say **** like she did in the interview. FFS, her grandmother was alive when segregation ended. She has a living connection to these issues and she still sees their effect today. 

The man in this video openly expressed it, but there is subtle racism all over.

The list goes on and on. And these are just my observations as an outsider. 

​This so much :applause: 

Microaggressions are IMO so underestimated. I find that people who deny that Racism and Sexism still exist NEVER want to recognize the validity of microaggressions on minorities. Some studies show that people still feel just as intensely about racist or s-xist or w.e microaggressions as they do with blatant acts of racism, especially since these kind of microaggressions you listed can be every day things that build up and reinforce negative attitudes towards other people and self-esteem problems...

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

degenerate

Same.

Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America.

:lmao:

Lion Heart

>Do you want to leave the U.S.?
Yes! I hate everything about this country.

Then leave. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RAMROD

AB, sis, lemme love all fat white white older men and have their kunts getting eaten :hor: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

​I understand where Azealia is coming from, but I also believe that targeting entire groups the way she does is wrong. It's very clear which type of person she's specifically against, but she generalizes it to the point where those of us who ARE on her side and AGREE with what she's trying to say end up being treated the same as the people she's criticizing. 

Like, I get it- I'm not invited to this conversation you're having because I'm white. I understand. But you don't have to kick me on my way out or act like my input doesn't matter.

​Why imagine she trying to say something reasonable when she is so clearly hateful about so many groups (now it's fat people and farmers in middle America). Racist extremists white and black and more alike than true liberals.

Most bigots think they are underdogs and victims, including Hitler.

Dayman

I'm sure those "Fat White Americans" don't like her either. Maybe she should just go live on a private island where she can't start a beef with every person she has a social interaction with.

Probglum

We'll THAT doesn't look cute on a Playboy interview...

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

FGGrayson

well some Americans are really really racist, but those interviews will kill her,  well who cares, i love her music tho

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

I'm sure those "Fat White Americans" don't like her either. 

​I'm sure they would, if she was relevant enough to be known by them. Azealia ... isn't she that Aussie girl who raps?

PicklePower

We'll THAT doesn't look cute on a Playboy interview...

​Damn :lmao:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived