💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks: "I hate fat white Americans"

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Why do people still stan for her after all she's said?

don’t you know my a** is famous

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

​Because people stan for her because of her music. You don't have to like someone or even share their opinions to like their music. 

LoveandMagic

Well, I read the interview and while I strongly disagree with some of the things she says (I'm white and a proud atheist), I get where she is coming from in a lot of what she said, so it's hard for me to get as outraged as maybe I should. She has a lot of fire and passion in her, but it's volatile and she comes off as aggressive, brash, and childish in her interviews. I think if she were a bit more eloquent or diplomatic in her speech, she would have more people thinking on and debating her words, even if they still disagreed in the end.

I just see someone young and angry, and I'm not justifying her words or behavior, but I can sort of understand it. I do know that the more people tell her to shut up, the louder she will be. I don't blame others for being offended or upset (in many, many cases I feel it is more than justified), but I can't help but find her strangely interesting. Her life experience is very, very different from mine.

It is what it is. We shouldn't be surprised any more.

I love her music and artistry though.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

RainingOnMe

But tbh a lot of conservative change (including anti-gay marriage stuff) comes from the rich, white, Christian America

So she didn't necessarily lie

​This is quite the generalization.

Yes there are a majority of creationists in the United States but she said she hates fat white americans which has nothing to do with "rich, white, Christian America".

​Because people stan for her because of her music. You don't have to like someone or even share their opinions to like their music. 

​I guess, I just don't see the point in listening to her music after everything she's said. If what she'd said affected me, I'd not support her as an artist by giving her music the attention because I wouldn't want to support someone who doesn't have respect for me.

don’t you know my a** is famous

​Some of them really have a fetish for Sassy Black Women and think it's cute. And some are so PC leftist they think it's okay for blacks to have bigoted attitudes that they'd condemn in whites.

Redstreak

Lol, I'm not surprised you took just a snippet of a full quote out of context as the title. She said she hated the embodiment of racist conservatives. Is she wrong for that?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

holy scheisse

God i love her lots. She doesnt f*cking lie. SHe speaks the truth. She is real and raw and says things that need to be said. ugh love 

holy scheisse

Not only racist but classist. Black Americans have a higher rate of obesity, and it correlates with poverty.

​And white americans obesity is over indulgence

SissyFromSpace

another dumb ass comment by azealia banks? im SHOCKED

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived