💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS : Matt Bomer & Cheyenne Jackson to star. Jessica Lange to exit (+ more info)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Michael

OMG GAGA WITH MATT AND CHEYENNE :cry: What sort of dream team!

I will miss Jessica Lange as I do adore her in the show, but I'm sure the new cast members will be incredible so I'm not overly bothered.

Evan Peters and Kathy Bates are welcome returns. I hope Sarah, Gabourey, Frances and Finn are back too.

Valextra

This will be the gayest season evah!

I love both Matt and Cheyenne, super happy :woohoo2:

And they're super hot :lolly: 

IYyn46tl55Yyc.gif

Jeffrey_This_Way

Ugh we were so close to having Jessica and Gaga together!  We will miss the hell out of Jessica in this house.  She devoured every scene she was in.  Regardless of how some of the seasons meandered and weren't that awesome, we could always count on her to KILL IT in her scenes.

monketsharona

Ugh we were so close to having Jessica and Gaga together!  We will miss the hell out of Jessica in this house.  She devoured every scene she was in.  Regardless of how some of the seasons meandered and weren't that awesome, we could always count on her to KILL IT in her scenes.

​I agree with this Gaga and Jessica together would have killed it ! 

Though I'm glad Matt and Gaga are going to meet and play together ! 

FFXSoul91

I feel like the fact that Jessica is leaving will negatively impact audience response to Gaga's performance. They'll be looking at her as a cheap replacement.

RAMROD

I feel like the fact that Jessica is leaving will negatively impact audience response to Gaga's performance. They'll be looking at her as a cheap replacement.

It is already happen, also because her image too, some haters already exist within AHS community, to the point they stated they will skip the season if she is indeed main stars and starring the whole season long. :yes:

But I think they will at least check on it once or twice and if she is good, they will quickly forgotten what they said tbh. Actions speaks louder than words.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

It is already happen, also because her image too, some haters already exist within AHS community, to the point they stated they will skip the season if she is indeed main stars and starring the whole season long. :yes:

But I think they will at least check on it once or twice and if she is good, they will quickly forgotten what they said tbh. Actions speaks louder than words.

​Actually I've read a lot people saying that Gaga, Matt and Cheyenne are great addition to the show even if Jessica will be missed a lot... So I guess most people don't take Gaga as Jessica Lange's replacement... It's not like Lange always played the same character... 

Archived