💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Natalia Kills and Willy Moon fired from X-Factor

fucbjk

Featured Posts

AyaKara

No flamebait guys.

I love her, but what Natalia did was wildly inappropriate. I don't believe Willy should have been fired because his response was tasteful.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

She deserved it. When you're a judge on a talent show, you should be telling contestants how to improve, you should be supporting them and not putting them down in the most horrible way.

No flamebait guys.

I love her, but what Natalia did was wildly inappropriate. I don't believe Willy should have been fired because his response was tasteful.

​It was hardly tasteful when he called him creepy and said he thought he was going to 'stitch someones skin to his face and murder everybody in the audience'. 

Natalia's career is dead after this. She's losing likes and followers on facebook/instagram every minute since yesterday. Literally every media from every part of the world reported this story. I still can't believe this is a girl that had one of my favorite music albums ever.

Spock

It's actually more publicity than she's ever had. :green: 

Watch her release a lead single this week :green: 

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

So,have they tweeted anything yet to counter this :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

badboymonsterx

lol good. natalia is nothing, you want to talk about flops, please look at how much her last album sold... ha!

Michael

No flamebait guys.

​Yep, comparing him to a serial killer is very tasteful! What a classy guy.

You do realize who Norman Bates is?

uo111

Good.

Her argument didn't make any sense, was unnecessarily rude, and very hypocritical coming from her- someone who can't deny that at the very least has influenced their image off other artists and could do with evaluating her own identity.

And how would anyone copy her husband? I bet 99% people reading this story had to Google who he was. 

She also failed to critique the actual performance which makes her a terrible judge.

​99%?

I think you overestimate his popularity.

No flamebait guys.

​Are u dumb? It was far from tastefull? Can't believe this is coming from a mod of GGD. Shame on u.

Jase

I don't believe Willy should have been fired because his response was tasteful.

​WHAT :eek: He was ****ing vile.......

StrawberryBlond

Wow, that was immediate. I wonder who can replace them at such short notice when the live shows have started and every contestant has their mentors? I wish the UK networks had this kind of backbone. We had to survive 2 seasons of Jessie J on The Voice, 2 seasons of Tulisa on X Factor and an overall combined total of 4 seasons of Cheryl Cole on X Factor, despite the public not being fans of her anymore. For us, good judges leave after one season and the bad judges don't know when to quit and are convinced the public still love them.

Archived