💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills and Willy Moon fired from X-Factor

fucbjk

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Good...cuz I don't know who OR her husband thought they were to talk and treat someone like THAT! Now their relevancy is less than the contestant who is getting media acclaim and even support from fellow celebrities and pop stars! 

Where are your fans and supporters NOW Natalie and....husband dude :thetea: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a pathetic self righteous human. I'm glad she got to reveal how ugly she really is on the inside in front of millions.

No job, no career, 28 and in the middle of New Zealand

tO7Rw4Q.gif

​Wow, was this supposed to be a dig at New Zealand?

​no its a dig at natalia kills using iggy azalea lyrics.. lmao

Alcina Dimitrescu

​"No money, no family, 16 in the middle of Miami"

AyaKara

​It was hardly tasteful when he called him creepy and said he thought he was going to 'stitch someones skin to his face and murder everybody in the audience'. 

​Yep, comparing him to a serial killer is very tasteful! What a classy guy.

You do realize who Norman Bates is?

​Are u dumb? It was far from tastefull? Can't believe this is coming from a mod of GGD. Shame on u.

​I wrote my post as I was watching the video and forgot that I responded here. I was focusing more on what Natalia had said -- that Willy compared to her was tasteful. I feel that, had Natalia not said anything, Willy wouldn't have acted that way in response to the contestant at all.

I apologize for anyone whom I offended; I worded my response poorly and am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Michael

​I wrote my post as I was watching the video and forgot that I responded here. I was focusing more on what Natalia had said -- that Willy compared to her was tasteful. I feel that, had Natalia not said anything, Willy wouldn't have acted that way in response to the contestant at all.

I apologize for anyone whom I offended; I worded my response poorly and am sorry for the misunderstanding.

​Haha don't worry I wasn't offended :hug:

wahkeenasitka

"Dear Natalia Kills, 

I would like to make a suggestion to you... Dig deep, deep into your heart and get really, really humble. Take full responsibility from a heart-felt, owning your **** level. Go into that sacred cave of your heart and weep. Apologize first to Joe Irvine, and then apologize to yourself for being so abusive to your own self that you feel it's okay to project that hurt and meanness onto others. 

I would ask that you issue a formal, public apology that really shows a level of emotional authenticity, maturity, humility, taking responsibility and owning it. This is a real suggestion: not to save face or to save your doomed career... But to really, truly apologize from the space of truly, deeply getting what you did was wrong.

This is your moment to become a real, mature woman and step into your big girl shoes. This is not the time to be arrogant, defensive or unrepentant... if you go down that rabbit hole, the universe will only continue to bite your ass and issue you derisive, abusive karma. 

Take this experience as a learning lesson from your own ego. There is a real chance here to learn, grow up, wake up and become a real human being. 

The amount of vitriol, hatred and abuse being directed your way right now is totally justifiable, but because I don't believe that the way to deal with bullies is to be a bully back, I want to send you a message of wisdom. I believe firmly in the ideal of #PromoteOnlineKindness  and that is why I will not perpetuate the mud-slinging and verbal abuse directed towards you. But I will ask you to grow up. 

Good luck & please take my advice."

CAXMTj0UQAEKPaA.jpg

Please Favorite & RETWEET::::::

Alcina Dimitrescu

"Dear Natalia Kills, 

I would like to make a suggestion to you... Dig deep, deep into your heart and get really, really humble. Take full responsibility from a heart-felt, owning your **** level. Go into that sacred cave of your heart and weep. Apologize first to Joe Irvine, and then apologize to yourself for being so abusive to your own self that you feel it's okay to project that hurt and meanness onto others. 

I would ask that you issue a formal, public apology that really shows a level of emotional authenticity, maturity, humility, taking responsibility and owning it. This is a real suggestion: not to save face or to save your doomed career... But to really, truly apologize from the space of truly, deeply getting what you did was wrong.

This is your moment to become a real, mature woman and step into your big girl shoes. This is not the time to be arrogant, defensive or unrepentant... if you go down that rabbit hole, the universe will only continue to bite your ass and issue you derisive, abusive karma. 

Take this experience as a learning lesson from your own ego. There is a real chance here to learn, grow up, wake up and become a real human being. 

The amount of vitriol, hatred and abuse being directed your way right now is totally justifiable, but because I don't believe that the way to deal with bullies is to be a bully back, I want to send you a message of wisdom. I believe firmly in the ideal of #PromoteOnlineKindness  and that is why I will not perpetuate the mud-slinging and verbal abuse directed towards you. But I will ask you to grow up. 

Good luck & please take my advice."​

7f18846a1f0b4a063abf0c0763b4521c.jpg

Archived