💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Natalia Kills and Willy Moon fired from X-Factor

fucbjk

Featured Posts

Whiskey Mouth

just watched the video. i'm embarrassed for them. i actually had respect for her up until now. does she honestly think that she's original? much less, her husband, who dresses like any other man out there.

good riddance.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I don't like to wish anything bad on anyone but all I can say is:  karma!  Her behavior was out of line and she had no right to drag that poor contestant the way she did in front of millions of viewers.   :smh:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Betty Who

​

This :toofunny:

What if this is actually all some big publicity stunt to get her into the spotlight and she's about to drop some crazy good new music and somehow apologize for all of this drama? :laughga:

Any kind of recovery for her and Moon would need some kind of miracle at this point :laughga:

soon she's gonna be on the streets to be

tumblr_mc9iae6aWj1r3jas1o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Jase

In a statement to TV3 on Monday afternoon, MediaWorks chief executive Mark Weldon said the pair were no longer suitable for the role.

"Last night on X Factor both Kills and Moon made comments that were completely unacceptable. While the judges on X Factor are expected to provide critiques of the performances, we will not tolerate such destructive tirades from any of the judges," he said.

"Contestants put their all into this competition and they should expect to receive feedback and criticism that is professional and constructive. We no longer have confidence that Kills and Moon are the right people to perform the role of X Factor judges and they will leave the show, effective immediately."

FremantleMedia Australia, which owns the rights to the X Factor brand in Australasia, said it was supportive of the decision to sack the pair.

"We are appalled at the very poor judgement and intention shown by Natalia Kills and Willy Moon," its director of programming, Jonathon Summerhayes, said   

"We 100 per cent support TV3 and MediaWorks in their decision to remove them.

"The X Factor does not tolerate the behavior they displayed last night."

New Zealand X Factor executive producer, Andrew Szusterman, said the show could now move forward.

"We now need to move on, and give the contestants, and the public the competition that they deserve.

"Tonight's show will be judged by Stan Walker and Mel Blatt.

Two new judges will take over Moon and Kills' teams from next week, he said.

Conservative lobby group Family First said it applauded X Factor producers for firing Kills and Moon.

Family First director Bob McCoskie said the former judges' outburst was "playground bullying of the worst kind".

"X Factor is supposed to be a celebration and showcasing of Kiwi talent – not a demonstration of public bullying and humiliation. Constructive feedback is one thing. Moon and Kills' tirade was anything but constructive."

The show had set an "atrocious public example" at a time when schools and communities were working to prevent bullying and verbal abuse, McCoskie said.

Families should be able to enjoy the show with their children without fear of "objectionable content", he said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/67416816/x-factor-judges-natalia-kills-willy-moon-sacked

Lion Heart

Actually... they will need more than legal advice tbh.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chromatislaps

No, she wishes to have a real music career like that one :lolly: 

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

ur on a roll 

It's actually more publicity than she's ever had. :green: 

​tbh

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

australiagaga

I think it was all a publicity stunt on her behalf. I bet she drops new music in the next month or two!

Archived