💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

croboy

Well in most of the houses nothing is inside. I think only a few houses have like the ground floor.

But everything else is real yes. The thing is that they took away all the deco etc away cause they had already stopped shooting so it looks a bit "dead".

Flippy

I bought the VIP Experience at Universal studios (yes for USD 250 ).

You get a personal guide with that (plus front of line passes) and get a more private and longer tour. We asked him if we could visit the set and he said, sure we will walk on it.

We drove through the street till the end where Eddie / Renees house is, got out and walked down the street and took pics. It was REALLY weird to be there!

Will post some pics in a min ;)

Omg! The pictures are amazing!

Where did you get the passes?! I want to go soon!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Just A Holy Fool

I just started watching the series from the beginning again. Forgot how much I loved this show. Season 1-4 I was obsessed. I kind of lost touch with it following the 5 year fast-forward and was only a sporadic viewer after that. I though want to watch the whole series start to finish. I started last week and now am 9 episodes into Season 2.

Edited by Just A Holy Fool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Just A Holy Fool

Has to be one of my favourite episodes, especially this scene haha! Season 5 Ep 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVX3nsQlg8g

While the show really started to go downhill around this time, this was an amazing moment. My favourite arc of season 5 was watching Gabby struggle as a mother. Eva Longoria was great.

I've only just started watching this series on Netflix a couple weeks ago. I'm already on season 3 So addicting!

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to go back and watch this series again for the first time! Seasons 1-4 are absolutely amazing! 5 and 6 are ok, but unfortunately the last couple of seasons were not that interesting. The first four though are some of the best television of the last decade. Has Orson's mother appeared yet????

DirtyLittleMonster

Hey Kids,

Don't forget about Devious Maids produced by Marc Cherry, Creator of Desperate Housewives. 

Stars:

Ana Ortiz (Ugly Betty)

Julia Reyes (Scrubs)

The female gardener from Desperate Housewives (Last ever episode)

The female hunter mutant from XMEN - Last Stand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devious_Maids

While the show really started to go downhill around this time, this was an amazing moment. My favourite arc of season 5 was watching Gabby struggle as a mother. Eva Longoria was great.

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to go back and watch this series again for the first time! Seasons 1-4 are absolutely amazing! 5 and 6 are ok, but unfortunately the last couple of seasons were not that interesting. The first four though are some of the best television of the last decade. Has Orson's mother appeared yet????

:roll: That was back in October.. Lol. I was done with the series by January.

Hey Kids,

Don't forget about Devious Maids produced by Marc Cherry, Creator of Desperate Housewives. 

Stars:

Ana Ortiz (Ugly Betty)

Julia Reyes (Scrubs)

The female gardener from Desperate Housewives (Last ever episode)

The female hunter mutant from XMEN - Last Stand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devious_Maids

I enjoyed the premiere last week! Excited for tomorrow's episode.

Just A Holy Fool

:roll: That was back in October.. Lol. I was done with the series by January.

Oh... :awkney:

• 1 month later...
Bellatrix

Ok here are the pics (ignore me please, i was too flashed with this experience)

376818_4220891173647_1163901827_n.jpg

376750_4220893453704_1657691240_n.jpg

546748_4220893853714_193733791_n.jpg

488223_4220894053719_280824932_n.jpg

305080_4220894613733_1037409017_n.jpg

294476_4220895533756_1547322982_n.jpg

303602_4220896573782_126263439_n.jpg

Omg, I want that too!  :udidnt: