Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

Ricardo

I'm dissapointed. Mary Alice suggests at the end that they would no longer be friends as it "wasn't meant to be". I wanted them to stay on the lane and be friends! Not move away and have ridiculously successful lives...

Also, I wanted to see Edie at the end AND I DIDN'T. :cry:

this was so cheesy :roll: it would have been better if they just cut it after their last poker game, and then Susan's scene

Ambrosia

this was so cheesy :roll: it would have been better if they just cut it after their last poker game, and then Susan's scene

I think so too!! But I guess that wanted to give it a happy ending after all the drama they faced.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Cuntalicious

I'm so sad that's over.. :(

The thing that ruined the ending for me was the ghost thing.. That was weird and tacky. I would've liked to see them all together.. I don't know. Maybe some shots of their families.

Salander

I am so sad it is over as well but I love the episode it was a great way to end the show.

Goldenhen

I'm so happy with the closure they gave us. Great finale episode. The best part was seeing all the ghosts of the Wisteria Lane. :cry:

Saw the last episode today i was a mess by the end :cry:

I couldn't stop crying i loved how the closed the show it was fantastic Going to the miss this show so much!

toanythingtaboo

I didn't tear up at the end, which is unusual for me. Finales for shows I've watched for years are usually a sure bet.

I guess it just didn't strike a chord with me. I get what they were probably going for a "now the show's finished, we'll end Wisteria Lane as we know it and all move on together" angle, but I think it'd have been much more appropriate to have an emotional monologue from Mary-Alice as the camera pans over the families/homes being happy with their lives. A "life goes on" angle, leaving us to draw our own conclusions...not being force-fed slightly ridiculous "where are they now?" tales, last minute. Perhaps still having Susan driving away at the end, representing us all leaving Wisteria Lane for the last time etc. Having the "cliffhanger" at the end was unneccissary. A show like this should end on a bitter sweet moment, not a half-assed "dramatic" moment.

It's weird it's ended.

The end was horrible. :wtf: The episodes this season went hard the whole time, so I expected some sort of emotional climax, but no.

Edited by ghettogoth77

croboy

I loved the last episode(s) and cried for 10 minutes straight away :crossed: :(

I really loved the ghost thing. And I agree with them all moving away tbh. It's just life. They've lived for over 13 years together! My parents lived in the same street for 15 years and moved away and they saw some of those people again after 3 years.

I think the last scene with the poker was not supposed to be like: They will never talk again or anything. But the 4 all together will never meet at the same time again and that is realistic imo. I liked that they introduced a new housewife with new secrets (must be so cool for the actress to get the LAST shot of the show hehe).

I do agree though that it was a bit ridiculous that all of them happened to have a happy dream life in the future.

James19709

I cried for 30 minutes! :cry:

Me too! :cry:

It was actually right at the end, just knowing that it was the final episode that I started crying.

Edited by james19709