I thought I was the only one. :laughga:

I wouldn't mind if Lynette ended up with Tom's boss. :flutter:

JeVeuxTonAmour

Aww, I cried when Tom, Ben, Bob & Lee were waiting for MJ in the garage. :cry:

Tom's boss was HOT.

I know right! DAMN! :heat:

Jase

*Throughout the final days of shooting for Desperate Housewives,

Teri Hatcher was noticably absent from set during breaks as Eva, Marcia and Felicity were all seen hanging out.

The latest issue of TVGuide gives (some sort) of reason why...

*tumblr_m3d0c9QgUN1qipwzoo1_1280.jpg

*When the cast (all but Teri Hatcher, who had been committed by ABC to emcee a company event in Las Vegas) gathered for their final group table read, "it was a crying fest," says Longoria. "Brenda couldn't get through her voice-overs. I couldn't get through my dialogue." Afterward, Huffman, Cross and Longoria hung out for 40 minutes and "sat there crying, hugging and reminiscing," says Huffman. Adds Cross: "It was a sweet, private moment for us."

If you've picked up that "us" seems to consistently exclude Hatcher a lot lately, there's a reason  just not one anyone wishes to discuss on the record. Suffice it to say something went down two seasons ago that created a deep rift with Hatcher, who physically separates herself from the others during breaks in filming. It couldn't have helped matters that Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful-termination trial revealed that producers had allegedly considered writing Hatcher out of the series in Season 5, a claim Cherry downplays.

"I will never disclose the true and complicated journey of us all, but I wish everyone on this show well," says Hatcher via email. "Marc created out of thin air a majestic street called Wisteria Lane with its picket fences, its flowers always in bloom... and four really complementary characters: a selfish girl, a harried woman, a repressed control freak and a soul-searching, well-meaning fumbler. Those four characters and the actresses who played them seemed to meld together in a way that harkens the phrase 'once in a lifetime.'"

* :eek:

Edited by Jase

Disco Odyssey

*Throughout the final days of shooting for Desperate Housewives,

Teri Hatcher was noticably absent from set during breaks as Eva, Marcia and Felicity were all seen hanging out.

The latest issue of TVGuide gives (some sort) of reason why...

*tumblr_m3d0c9QgUN1qipwzoo1_1280.jpg

*When the cast (all but Teri Hatcher, who had been committed by ABC to emcee a company event in Las Vegas) gathered for their final group table read, "it was a crying fest," says Longoria. "Brenda couldn't get through her voice-overs. I couldn't get through my dialogue." Afterward, Huffman, Cross and Longoria hung out for 40 minutes and "sat there crying, hugging and reminiscing," says Huffman. Adds Cross: "It was a sweet, private moment for us."

If you've picked up that "us" seems to consistently exclude Hatcher a lot lately, there's a reason  just not one anyone wishes to discuss on the record. Suffice it to say something went down two seasons ago that created a deep rift with Hatcher, who physically separates herself from the others during breaks in filming. It couldn't have helped matters that Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful-termination trial revealed that producers had allegedly considered writing Hatcher out of the series in Season 5, a claim Cherry downplays.

"I will never disclose the true and complicated journey of us all, but I wish everyone on this show well," says Hatcher via email. "Marc created out of thin air a majestic street called Wisteria Lane with its picket fences, its flowers always in bloom... and four really complementary characters: a selfish girl, a harried woman, a repressed control freak and a soul-searching, well-meaning fumbler. Those four characters and the actresses who played them seemed to meld together in a way that harkens the phrase 'once in a lifetime.'"

* :eek:

Cherry seems to be an asshole .

Ambrosia

One more episode tonight :excited2: before the series finale!!

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ricardo

OMFG this episode, I can not handle it, the end, Bree is so going to betray Gaby

I can't believe it's finally over next weekend, now what am I supposed to watch for the next 8 yrs

9fxslh.gif

Ricardo

FINALLY Tom has given Jane the boot. :party:

Tom and Lynette were always meant to be together, but lol at Tom thinking Lynette was with other guy when it was Lee :toofunny:

Ambrosia

Surely Bree won't go to jail but a constant theme through the whole series was that crime doesn't pay. The suicide note was damming, but really, that was a lower class motel she was in then. No one would have looked through the trash for her note. And even so, how would they know to submit it in court? That was far-fetched.

I can't believe Gabby and Carlos are allowing her to be the scapegoat. I wouldn't do 20 to life for any friend--- sorry.

Never liked Jane though, so glad that's over.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates