💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Omg, when Lynette broke down in the car. Omg. :cry:

Can't wait 'till this Jane hoe gets dumped. I will cheer so hard.

The deal about Mike's sister was so touching! Mike is such a good guy, still can't believe he's actually gone..

I know. Mike was a great character. They should have made more episodes and wrapped the series up better. I have a feeling with only a few episodes left, it'll be rushed and uneven.

God, please don't make this whole last season a dream sequence!!!!!!!!!

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I want to cry

I can't believe this show is ending it has been my favourite TV show since season 1 :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Jase

There are only 2 shows left and I'm sad to see this go it would be nice to see Lynette and Tom get back together cause those two were perfect for eachother dont ya think?

Yup, and it's blatantly going to happen.

I want to cry

I can't believe this show is ending it has been my favourite TV show since season 1 :cry: :cry: :cry:

I keep randomly thinking about it and I just can't deal with the fact it's ending. It doesn't feel real :(

Ambrosia

This brief hiatus it's been on is killing me. I can't imagine what it'll be like when it's gone for good. I still miss LOST. I'll have to find another show.

JeVeuxTonAmour

So glad Dana's back for the final episode. I loved Katherine :wub:

Yeah I know right! I'm really happy she'll make an appearance!!! :party:

I am Bree though.

Why is it even ending? It could go on for another 12 seasons tbh. I just hate how predictable the finale will be, AS IF Bree will be sent to jail.

JeVeuxTonAmour

I am Bree though.

Why is it even ending? It could go on for another 12 seasons tbh. I just hate how predictable the finale will be, AS IF Bree will be sent to jail.

I'm really sad that the show is ending. :cry:

Marc Cherry only wanted to do 8 seasons of it.

And yeah, it's pretty obvious Bree won't go to jail. She'll probably end up with her lawyer.

I personally can't wait for this series to end. It should have been done with last year when it really started showing it's age. :nails:

I still watch it only cause I'm not gonna just give up now, but the stories and personalities are coming across as more and more stale.

They should have ended it when Nicolette Sheridan wasn't on it anymore. She made that show what it became tbh. :sweep:

Well for most of you, you've been with it since season one. I only got into it around season 7, (yet i recall seeing the season 5 and 6 season finales which was a drag when I actually watched those seasons and found out I already saw the climax...) so it's kind of new to me. But I AM season one Bree.

Ambrosia

I'm glad Katherine will be coming back too - I didn't know that. So far, they've done a pretty good job bringing back the well-loved characters. I wonder if Mike, in stead of Mary Alice, will narrate an episode? I remember they did that once with Rex.

croboy

Urgh.......I hate those 3 weeks breaks.........this is the last one though :ohno:

Soon it's over. WOW. This is the longest show I've watched for a while now :(