đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

I don't know if Bree will go to jail... Carlos won't let her go down for something he did. If she's going to jail for covering it up, then so are the rest of the housewives and Carlos... which wouldn't be a great ending. My guess is that it'll end with Carlos in court for manslaughter, with him going to jail, or not.

Jase

I don't know if Bree will go to jail... Carlos won't let her go down for something he did. If she's going to jail for covering it up, then so are the rest of the housewives and Carlos... which wouldn't be a great ending. My guess is that it'll end with Carlos in court for manslaughter, with him going to jail, or not.

Yup, I can see this happening

Just got done watching the latest episode. The Susan/MJ jam jar scene was just SO heartbreaking :cry:

I thought Tom would stay with Jane, but after he lied to her, I'm pretty sure he'll end up back with Lynette, which NEEDS to happen. They've been through so much :cry:

Ricardo

OMG, Ben is such a traitor, ugh what an awful character.....!

I don't understand why is Bree the only one under the radar, Chuck's suspects were all the girls not just her...

croboy

Andrew. He must have s-x with me now.

Cue the line babe :nails:

I'm really curious to find out how it all ends. I don't want any of them to be in jail.

Someone needs to kill all the cops there! :)

BoobyFromPalestine

Bree is so damn flawless .. ''You're here you're queer and I'm used to it'' .. she's also one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen ..

I think the show will have a sad ending .. maybe Carlos will go to jail .. and all the housewives end up single ..

FFXSoul91

OMG, Ben is such a traitor, ugh what an awful character.....!

I don't understand why is Bree the only one under the radar, Chuck's suspects were all the girls not just her...

I don't think Ben intended for Bree's call to be intercepted.

I think Orson manipulated the evidence to make Bree look entirely responsible.

sweetzombie

Okay... I've just read the spoilers at http://desperate-housewives.tripod.com/id3.html (they have been right all season with the spoilers) and WTF at the finale!?! Can these spoilers actually be true!?

8-20 "Lost My Power" April 29

Emmy winner Doris Roberts guest stars as a wealthy woman who hires Gaby to be her personal shopper. Carlos wants her to donate money to his new charity. Things go awry and Carlos ends up in bed with Doris Roberts' character!

Kayla returns to Fairview and informs Tom and Lynette she's pregnant with Mike's kid. Everyone is momentarily confused as to how Kayla's child will be related to Julie's child.

Susan dreams that Mike's alive.

8-21 May 6

Bree's trial is approaching. Bree is interested in Trip Weston romantically; does he like her too, or is her simply interested in helping her out legally? Bree is suspicious when she finds her lawyer with a woman.

Lee overhears Bree revealing her role in the crimes she's been accused of. Will he be forced to reveal what he knows in court?

Susan attends a childbirth class with Julie; Susan disagrees with the teacher's methods, and she's suspicious because the teacher looks a lot like Mike.

Gaby is unhappy to learn that Carlos enjoyed being with the older woman from the earlier episode. "It was the best s-x I've ever had," he admits. Can their marriage survive?

Tom and Lynette reunite at long last. But Jane is back, with a secret: it turns out she's pregnant with Tom's child.

8-22/23 May 13 2012 2 hour series finale

Bree's trial takes a shocking turn when, on the stand, Lee reveals that he can't be forced to testify against Bree, as Lee and Bree tied the knot the night before. Bree's found not guilty!

Susan's suspicions are confirmed: Mike's alive! The two are happily reunited.

Mrs. McCluskey is likely going to die from lung cancer. But she doesn't want to go alone...she plots to kill off all of Wisteria Lane via a machine gun. It's going to be the biggest disaster Wisteria Lane's ever seen! Who will survive the final episode? The first victim of the drive by shooting is . . . Mike!

Kayla, Jane, and Julie all go into labor. Thanks to Mrs. McCluskey, none of the mothers survive, but all four babies (Kayla gave birth to twins) are fine. Lynette reluctantly agrees to raise all the kids while Tom goes back to work.

Bree sleeps with Trip, but is dismayed to learn he cries after he ejaculates.

At Mike's wake, Susan's surprised when Dr. Ron, Ian, and Jackson all show up. Could she find love with one of them?

Unhappy with the state of her marriage, Gabrielle throws herself into a new project: her garden. She hires Parker Scavo to be her gardener, and discovers the two have a lot in common.

In the final moments of the show, Mary Alice reveals that for all these years she's been narrating from hell.

Shocked.

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Hollywood

Okay... I've just read the spoilers at http://desperate-hou...od.com/id3.html (they have been right all season with the spoilers) and WTF at the finale!?! Can these spoilers actually be true!?

8-20 "Lost My Power" April 29

Emmy winner Doris Roberts guest stars as a wealthy woman who hires Gaby to be her personal shopper. Carlos wants her to donate money to his new charity. Things go awry and Carlos ends up in bed with Doris Roberts' character!

Kayla returns to Fairview and informs Tom and Lynette she's pregnant with Mike's kid. Everyone is momentarily confused as to how Kayla's child will be related to Julie's child.

Susan dreams that Mike's alive.

8-21 May 6

Bree's trial is approaching. Bree is interested in Trip Weston romantically; does he like her too, or is her simply interested in helping her out legally? Bree is suspicious when she finds her lawyer with a woman.

Lee overhears Bree revealing her role in the crimes she's been accused of. Will he be forced to reveal what he knows in court?

Susan attends a childbirth class with Julie; Susan disagrees with the teacher's methods, and she's suspicious because the teacher looks a lot like Mike.

Gaby is unhappy to learn that Carlos enjoyed being with the older woman from the earlier episode. "It was the best s-x I've ever had," he admits. Can their marriage survive?

Tom and Lynette reunite at long last. But Jane is back, with a secret: it turns out she's pregnant with Tom's child.

8-22/23 May 13 2012 2 hour series finale

Bree's trial takes a shocking turn when, on the stand, Lee reveals that he can't be forced to testify against Bree, as Lee and Bree tied the knot the night before. Bree's found not guilty!

Susan's suspicions are confirmed: Mike's alive! The two are happily reunited.

Mrs. McCluskey is likely going to die from lung cancer. But she doesn't want to go alone...she plots to kill off all of Wisteria Lane via a machine gun. It's going to be the biggest disaster Wisteria Lane's ever seen! Who will survive the final episode? The first victim of the drive by shooting is . . . Mike!

Kayla, Jane, and Julie all go into labor. Thanks to Mrs. McCluskey, none of the mothers survive, but all four babies (Kayla gave birth to twins) are fine. Lynette reluctantly agrees to raise all the kids while Tom goes back to work.

Bree sleeps with Trip, but is dismayed to learn he cries after he ejaculates.

At Mike's wake, Susan's surprised when Dr. Ron, Ian, and Jackson all show up. Could she find love with one of them?

Unhappy with the state of her marriage, Gabrielle throws herself into a new project: her garden. She hires Parker Scavo to be her gardener, and discovers the two have a lot in common.

In the final moments of the show, Mary Alice reveals that for all these years she's been narrating from hell.

Shocked.

April Fools much. :toofunny:

Edited by Hollywood

Watching the last episode of season one, I felt like watching the series all over again from start to finish

I'm going to start season two later today :cool:

Ambrosia

I cried when Lynette cried and kept saying, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I felt so sad for her. I hope they get back together. Maybe they will if Tom was that angry at Jane for delivering the divorce papers.

Mike's legacy of his sister inspired Julie to keep her baby. I loved that part. What a touching moment.

But I can in no way believe that Carlos would let Bree take the the fall for the crime.

It won't be back on until the 29th-- so frustrated.

Edited by Fielder
Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

JeVeuxTonAmour

I cried when Lynette cried and kept saying, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I felt so sad for her. I hope they get back together. Maybe they will if Tom was that angry at Jane for delivering the divorce papers.

Mike's legacy of his sister inspired Julie to keep her baby. I loved that part. What a touching moment.

But I can in no way believe that Carlos would let Bree take the the fall for the crime.

It won't be back on until the 29th-- so frustrated.

Omg, when Lynette broke down in the car. Omg. :cry:

Can't wait 'till this Jane hoe gets dumped. I will cheer so hard.

The deal about Mike's sister was so touching! Mike is such a good guy, still can't believe he's actually gone..

Carrie Bradshaw

I satrted watching this show not a long ago, i really like it, it's very original and i enjoy the fact that each character has its own story. My favorite is Bree :legend:

MusicLover18

There are only 2 shows left and I'm sad to see this go it would be nice to see Lynette and Tom get back together cause those two were perfect for eachother dont ya think?