Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

croboy

I think the very last scene will be of Mary-Alice, agree?

My bf had the idea that in the last scene we would see her with the gun which she turns down and says "And THAT's what could have happened, had I shot myself but I didn't". THE END! ThHis would be awful hahahaha

MattyMonster

I think the very last scene will be of Mary-Alice, agree?

My bf had the idea that in the last scene we would see her with the gun which she turns down and says "And THAT's what could have happened, had I shot myself but I didn't". THE END! ThHis would be awful hahahaha

Oh my god :dies:

I like the idea of the last scene being with Mary Alice though :)

JeVeuxTonAmour

Oooh, the idea of Mary Alice being in the final scene would be awesome!

She better at least make some kind of appearance in the final episode.

Even Marc Cherry, the creator of DH, is gonna be in the final episode!

MattyMonster

A DH film has been ruled out :cry:

Thank god tbh. The Sex And The City movies were HORRIBLE! :pukey:

Hollywood

I know it's depressing, but I think it would be very touching if Mike took over the role of narrator for next episode.

Gaga is Life

Mike died? Damn. That episode will come on soon in Australia then. Can't wait, even though it would be nice for the final season to drag on forever.

BoobyFromPalestine

I cried when he died .. actually I thought that was one of his best lines ever and it was a perfect moment (Even though They were probably my least fav. couple) and the flashbacks killed me ..

I have watched him for 8 years .. and now he's dead :'(

Susan's gonna have to end the series like she started it .. single

What if they all turn lesbo at the end and live together ? That's my kind of ending :P

Speaking of lesbians, Katherine was supposed to be back for season 8 .. but it's only 6 episodes left and a finale ??

croboy

Wellllllllllllllll Mikes funeral is in the next episode, I could totally see her comming back for this :(

And oh, a movie would never work imo.

Jase

Thank god tbh. The Sex And The City movies were HORRIBLE! :pukey:

I know, I know, it's just going to make it even more heartbreaking when the final episode ends. NO hope to see them again on the big screen. That's it. All over with.

Sigh, brb, sobbing.

tumblr_m0vqb3jpLy1qfzwmwo1_500.png

Susan's face :lmao:

She looks like she's laughing. :yell:

The ending shall be completely weird because everyone is so broken and I don't see how they can fix that in the time they have.

Bree won't find love and if she does it will be completely forced and dumb. Lynette and Tom could get back together but i'd rather have Tom die instead because he's been an arse all the way through this season. Carlos is on his stupid feeding the poor bender and will probably make Gabby poor again. Karen is pretty much dead. Renee will just stay apathetic and fabulous regardless.

That or they will all just get arrested and get the lethal injection with Mary Alice hovering over them like "welcome to the dark side"

Ricardo

tbh we can't expect a happy ending for the show, at least Carlos is going to jail, it'd look ridiculous and unbelievable if he didn't.

Jase

That or they will all just get arrested and get the lethal injection with Mary Alice hovering over them like "welcome to the dark side"

CAN'T BREATHE :rofl:

One thing, I REALLY hope Renee isn't just an afterthought in the final episode. I know she isn't considered one of the FOUR, but still, she deserves an amazing send-off. Fabulous character, and I'm pissed that we never got to see more of that serious side of her. Her scenes with Bree recently (talking about the suicide of her Mother) were SO well played.