💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

Cuntalicious

It was such a sad episode! The ending with Mike and Susan was so sweet and beautiful. Only a couple episodes to go..

It was such a sad episode! The ending with Mike and Susan was so sweet and beautiful. Only a couple episodes to go..

only 5 more until the finale 7jMig.gif

i'm not ready to say goodbye 7jMig.gif

Me during the last 5 minutes of the show:

the convo on the porch... :flutter:

seeing the loan shark and thinking susan was shot... :omg:

being distracted by the cute flashback... :flutter:

... .... :shocked:

rewinding to see if I really just witnessed that... :jawdrop:

sobbing... :ohno:

Cried my little heart out at the last 5 minutes :emo: I can't believe they'd kill off MIKE!! They were always my favourite couple, and Susan is my favourite housewife... She's not going to have a happy ending with her husband gone and only 5 new episodes left!!

...I suppose it is called Desperate Housewives after-all but I seriously want to strangle Marc Cherry right now!!

Ricardo

Shoulda been Juanita... :nails:

:lmao:

tbh I wanted one of the girls to die, I wonder what they are planning for the end, they are for sure going to jail, they can't get away with it, at least not Carlos, I feel the series won't have what we call a happy ending

croboy

This montage was really breaking my heart :( !!!

I'm still in denial they killed him off. Poor Susan! She will never find happiness.

I hate that they had to make this kind of stunt. Plus I kinda hate that we all knew someone would die....I prefer watching TV when I didn't know that someone dies.

MattyMonster

*susandmike.gif

*7jMig.gif

:cry:

Just finished the episode. So ****ing sad right now. I've been with the show since the very beginning and I didn't want to believe that it would end, but this last episode :cry: I loved Susan and Mike since the first episode...

Scheisse ._.

How did Mike die? :(

whutt???????? i havent seen the episode yet, it airs this evaning ... but does he die? whuttttttttttttttttttttttttt????

Bambino

whutt???????? i havent seen the episode yet, it airs this evaning ... but does he die? whuttttttttttttttttttttttttt????

Apparently he's dead.

FREE PALESTINE

Scheisse ._.

previous episode here in norway is the one where the wife of ''alejandro'' gets to know her daughter has been asaulted.... sad episode tbh :P

TypicalOpposer

This stinks...I hate the fact that there's a big possibility we might actually be seeing them going to jail in the end. I just can't actually believe it because I've followed this series religiously for a while now that I can't picture my flaw-free housewives might actually end up in jail and that's the last we'll ever see from them :cry: Mark Cherry can suck my dick if this actually happens :nails:

/endrant

Edited by TypicalOpposer