Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

tbh we can't expect a happy ending for the show, at least Carlos is going to jail, it'd look ridiculous and unbelievable if he didn't.

BUT GABY....7jMig.gif

CAN'T BREATHE :rofl:

One thing, I REALLY hope Renee isn't just an afterthought in the final episode. I know she isn't considered one of the FOUR, but still, she deserves an amazing send-off. Fabulous character, and I'm pissed that we never got to see more of that serious side of her. Her scenes with Bree recently (talking about the suicide of her Mother) were SO well played.

AGREED!! Renee is one of my favorites characters, she should have been one of the main housewives from the start tbh.

Ambrosia

What a downer!! One, if not the, most liked characters on the show is gone. I cried! Only a few more episodes left! Can't end well if they all go to jail.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

JeVeuxTonAmour

Mike's funeral was sooooo sad. :cry:

I cried so much during the episode.

I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i was bawling when she said that. such a sad episode 7jMig.gif

So from that episode, Gabby is now happy about becoming poor, Lynette is going to break up Tom and facelift b---h - who brings their on and off girlfriend to a funeral of someone she didn't even know? really tom? Susan is going to become a crazy cat lady. I feel like Bree is going to either go to jail or pin the murder on Orson. Renee was so underused in this episode.

Ambrosia

So from that episode, Gabby is now happy about becoming poor, Lynette is going to break up Tom and facelift b---h - who brings their on and off girlfriend to a funeral of someone she didn't even know? really tom? Susan is going to become a crazy cat lady. I feel like Bree is going to either go to jail or pin the murder on Orson. Renee was so underused in this episode.

That's an accurate wrap-up! :P

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Disco Odyssey

This episode was a tearjerker . But Vanessa Williams singing :legend:

Edited by Disco Odyssey

What? When did that happen?

She sang the song when they were burying Mike.

I didn't cry the moment Mike was shot, but this last episode was just so sad. I just had to tear a little. I don't hope Bree is the only one who is getting arrested though.

I cried like a b---h at the end when they were eating cheeseburgers and Susan was worrying about Mike's cellphone and their car's tires. :cry:

Gaga is Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n82Up6sOV8

Andrew's fiancé....

5w0UR.gif

This looks so exciting! Desperate Housewives seems to be at its best as when as it dies.

croboy

I cried like a baby when MJ put that baseball glove on the coffin :( aaah boohooo......

Next episode looks **** / boring.

And Andrew turning str8? You better be kidding me. There must be a plot