💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

Ricardo

to be more dramatic it could be Carlos, remember the whole dead thing Carlos and Gaby talked about.. and I'm sure it's not Mike who will be dead, as I said there are two hands grabbing the gun, and I'm sure one of them is Mike's

no, the red jacket is from Ioan shark, if you look closer you can see there are two different hands, probably one is of Ioan and the other from Mike, they sure will be fighting or something and then they shoot someone, I don't know why I feel it's Bree but I think it's too soon to kill one of the main characters

Lol you're so right. I even watched it in slow motion and I could have sworn it was Renee. Now I see it's not her at all haha!

FFXSoul91

I'm mad at Marc Cherry for spoiling who dies during the court case against Nicollette Sheridan.

Flippy

Mike :cry:

I knew it was coming but I was in denial.

spoiler please... :roll:

Edited by Jay Rickz
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

:cry: Nooooooo Mike!! :(

Why couldn't it have been Carlos! I'm starting to get annoyed with him, he's either a rich business man or Mother Theresa, he can't choose. It's the second time now he does that!

Edited by Milord

Hollywood

Mike :cry:

I knew it was coming but I was in denial.

Same. When she turned around and saw him, it just killed me. :cry:

Same. When she turned around and saw him, it just killed me. :cry:

The slow motion confused me. Susan was on the floor and Mike was unshot, so I thought "OMG IT WAS SUSAN WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!"

And then, Mike got shot, and...it was hard to be surprised after the mistaken climax :roll:

JeVeuxTonAmour

I just finished watching the episode & am literally boiling my eyes out (no exaggeration).

Omfg I cannot believe Mike is gone. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ricardo

tonight's episode was so sad :cry: even though it was so obvious Mike was going to die, everything is going down now about Alejandro's murder

Ambrosia

The show just can't end now on a happy note. Not that it will anyway with the murder investigation. And in in reruns if I want to watch them in a few years, I'll never really enjoy it because I'll know that Mike dies.

Should have been the Australian guy- he was a disposable character and the one that got mixed up with the mob first.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates