💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Desperate Housewives

Pat

Featured Posts

Flippy

No, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a male character.

I'm hoping it's Orson!

I don't think I could cope if Mike, Tom or Carlos died. :cry:

I'm hoping its Orson... I wouldn't bare it if it was Renee though :sad:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

JeVeuxTonAmour

I'm hoping its Orson... I wouldn't bare it if it was Renee though :sad:

Omg, it better not be Renee! I love her soooo much!

Infact, I wish she had been on the show longer.

It's a shame she's only been on for 2 series. She's such a fantastic character!

I hope she marries Ben in the end! :)

*I'm 99% sure it's Mike because.....

*Katherine comes back the same episode as the funeral

:omg:

I kinda thought it would be Mike too since he's made an enemy out of that loan shark! But I hope it's not!! Tbh I don't want any of them to die! I've been keeping away from spoilers this season since it's the last so I don't know what's coming up but if Karen dies from the cancer which I think she probably will I'll be sobbing my heart out for a week I reckon :cry:

Edited by Scotty

is one of the housewives gonna die next week?!?!?!

No! Look at the shooter's shirt, it's red, just like Renee's shirt! I'm guessing she's shooting the loan shark! :)

Ricardo

No! Look at the shooter's shirt, it's red, just like Renee's shirt! I'm guessing she's shooting the loan shark! :)

no, the red jacket is from Ioan shark, if you look closer you can see there are two different hands, probably one is of Ioan and the other from Mike, they sure will be fighting or something and then they shoot someone, I don't know why I feel it's Bree but I think it's too soon to kill one of the main characters

Team Renee. :legend:

Orson is a sweetheart in his own way... Anyone else think Lynette was being selfish and also Susan's daughter was? I feel like I'm alone for being on Susan's side when it comes to "baby Lynette" :shrug:

:omg:

I kinda thought it would be Mike too since he's made an enemy out of that loan shark! But I hope it's not!! Tbh I don't want any of them to die! I've been keeping away from spoilers this season since it's the last so I don't know what's coming up but if Karen dies from the cancer which I think she probably will I'll be sobbing my heart out for a week I reckon :cry:

*I hope it's not Mike either. Susan's already a mess :cry:

*And nooooo, i don't want Karen to die :cry: I want her and Roy to live happily ever after :cry:

no, the red jacket is from Ioan shark, if you look closer you can see there are two different hands, probably one is of Ioan and the other from Mike, they sure will be fighting or something and then they shoot someone, I don't know why I feel it's Bree but I think it's too soon to kill one of the main characters

*it's not Bree who dies

JeVeuxTonAmour

I heard that the character dying in the next episode will be a male main character.

It better not be Mike, Tom or Ben. :cry: