Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sam Smith surpassed Madonna on UK albums chart

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

cookiemonster

​have you herd sam's? I've listened to both (which includes the super deluxe edition of mange's) and imo his is magnitudes above hers in terms of quality :rip:

I heard the first few tracks then I stopped cause it was boring. His music isn't my thing. just my opinion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day

MDNA - no promo in the UK - #1

Rebel Heart - first UK promo by Madonna in years BRITS/Jonathan Ross - #2

:thetea:

​Most people will properly brought Rebel Heart after the cut off point. 

Together You And I!

LORD GAGA

​Most people will properly brought Rebel Heart after the cut off point. 

​The UK chat's sales through the BBC Radio 1 only cuts off 1hr before the chart is announced its the reason they're proudest to have the 'freshest chart' in the UK :spin:

Better Day

​The UK chat's sales through the BBC Radio 1 only cuts off 1hr before the chart is announced its the reason they're proudest to have the 'freshest chart' in the UK :spin:

​I am talking about the Official charts. The cut off point is midnight on Sunday Morning

Together You And I!

LORD GAGA

​I am talking about the Official charts. The cut off point is midnight on Sunday Morning

​that is the official UK chart, its the one most people pay attention to :spin: 

PicklePower

If she's only #2 because of the streams then imo she's 1 :shrug:

​No....No....Noooooo....Sales aren't the only indication of the popularity of an album. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Better Day

​that is the official UK chart, its the one most people pay attention to :spin: 

​Radio 1's chart is a different company than the Official charts

Together You And I!

Ladey Gagz

​No....No....Noooooo....Sales aren't the only indication of the popularity of an album. 

​Madonna's demographic is older so she's bound to get way less streams. It doesn't seem fair imo

Michael

​I doubt the majority of Rebel Heart's sales in the UK came after midnight on Sunday. :awkney:

PicklePower

​Madonna's demographic is older so she's bound to get way less streams. It doesn't seem fair imo

​Still, Sam's album was more popular. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ShockPop

No excuses. It outsold & outstreamed her & it's an older album than Rebel Heart. Madonna also had the brits and Jonathan Ross.  So much for record breaking!

nikola

ll this is kinda funny tbh i tought it was confiremd that she is #1

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Judas Oyster

How in the world is Sam's album still selling bucketfuls over there? I'm glad the U.S isn't THAT obsessed with him.

​pride

Archived