music news

Sam Smith surpassed Madonna on UK albums chart

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Who can actually sing and hit some notes :teehee:

​Argh yes the obligatory "Madonna can't sing" dig.

A pity Gaga's "notes" haven't helped her much since 2011.  It must stink knowing she has to drag everything but the kitchen sink out to desperately try and score a hit but fails. Even moreso when Madonna, a woman with so little singing talent (little monsters words) has been around since 1982.

Coop

A pity Gaga's "notes" haven't helped her much since 2011.  It must stink knowing she drags everything out but the kitchen sink to desperately try and score a hit when Madonna, a woman with so little singing talent (little monsters words) has been around since 1983.

​Hun, Cheek to Cheek (****ing jazz covers) outsold MDNA, and will probably outsell RH... 

​Hun, Cheek to Cheek (****ing jazz covers) outsold MDNA, and will probably outsell RH... 

​It only went to #1 in 5 countries. And let's not forget it was a duets album and sold a majority of thanks to Tony's fans. Gaga fans couldn't give a hoot about it. All they're interested in is the figures. MDNA went to #1 in over 40. Check if you have any doubts. R.H has only been out a week.

A pity Gaga's "notes" haven't helped her much since 2011.  It must stink knowing she has to drag everything but the kitchen sink out to desperately try and score a hit but fails. Even moreso when Madonna, a woman with so little singing talent (little monsters words) has been around since 1982.

​Madonna had countless ups and downs during her career, just like any artist. It's not like she was #1 on every chart since 1982 :rip: 

Anyway, she's tarnishing her legacy now. All those decades of work and for what? Embarrassment. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Anyway, she's tarnishing her legacy now. All those decades of work and for what? Embarrassment. 

​Embarrassing according to who? If she can still perform then why not?

I'd love to read your opinion on Cher. What about men like Mick Jagger?  or do they not count because they worked with Gaga?

darkwolf

​Madonna had countless ups and downs during her career, just like any artist. It's not like she was #1 on every chart since 1982 :rip: 

​Can you now stop tarnishing this thread? :awkney:

With everything that's happened over the years, the public now know that she's a fake, a liar and plagiarist and cannot be taken seriously. Everything she has done has all been done before and by better. She doesn't have an original idea in her body. Even the meat dress wasn't hers...It was Jana Sterbak's...but to be honest, that's the tip of the iceberg. I could go on and on but simply don't have the time.

Her putrid fans have had a massive effect on Gaga's downfall. I don't recall any other fanbase creating vile blogs and information was readily available on how to troll and sabotage a certain artists new album/era.

It's Madonna stans jealousy towards Gaga  and their idols b---hy attitude and hypocritical accusations of copying that made many Monsters dislike Madonna. Even since then she's been flopping. Good job promoting your idol to young gays who might have liked her, lol.

By your language I see much more investment in hating Gaga than anyone here has in dissing Madonna. Those anti-Madonna blogs were mostly created by Medonsters as a false flag operation, then they would "report" on how nasty Monsters were on their obsessive anti-Gaga sites.

I used to a big Madonna fan (now have mixed love/hate). You'd do more to persuade people by showing us Madonna is a nice person or talented artist, than bragging about how much money she's made and hits she charted.

It's Madonna stans jealousy towards Gaga  and their idols b---hy attitude and hypocritical accusations of copying that made many Monsters dislike Madonna. Even since then she's been flopping. Good job promoting your idol to young gays who might have liked her, lol.

By your language I see much more investment in hating Gaga than anyone here has in dissing Madonna. Those anti-Madonna blogs were mostly created by Medonsters as a false flag operation, then they would "report" on how nasty Monsters were on their obsessive anti-Gaga sites.

I used to a big Madonna fan (now have mixed love/hate). You'd do more to persuade people by showing us Madonna is a nice person or talented artist, than bragging about how much money she's made and hits she charted.

It was the monsters who first brought up facts and figures and were gloating about M being beaten by Sam Smith. I simply shown some perspective.

I'm interested to know why M fans would be jealous of a watered down copy of their queen who hasn't achieved half of her success? That doesn't make sense? and what hypocritical accusations?

Unlike Gaga, M has never made any secret about being inspired by certain people and has never raped another person's artistry to the point of death like Gaga has with M.

Madonna does borrow from people but she does it with subtlety. When Gaga does it she's like a bull in a china shop.

M always cites people she's referenced. All of which are on YT for the world to see.

A majority of M fans gave praise to Gaga until they realised she was cherry-picking the best parts of Madonna's career. She has been riding her coat-tails for years and had the audacity to whine to Howard Stern about "not wanting her f*cking throne" when she clearly does. Laurieann Gibson said herself that they had specifically stolen M's past idea's and incorporated them into her work.

She even lied about that email to M. Liz Rosenberg said she had no idea about it and M certainly wouldn't give the green light to something she saw as "Reductive". Little Monsters really need to wake up.

I still can't believe they had the audacity to be offended at Madonna for refering to BTW as "reductive". She certainly had the right to do so given the circumstances.

M fans creating those blogs were a myth. A majority of them are in their 30's and wouldn't go to the trouble of painting Gaga fans in a bad light when they were managing perfectly fine by themselves.

Psychedelic

​2 words... MOVE ON!

Psychedelic

#2 is fine for someone who's been in the industry for over 30 years... anyways she has p´lenty of #1's to give out for free to any of your faves:hunty:

Archived