• Created
  • Last Reply
cookiemonster

And the stan war goes on...

Keep b---hing while Madge is still getting those millions :zilla:

they keep watchin Madonnas every move. makes me so freakin happy

Jenniferella

they keep watchin Madonnas every move. makes me so freakin happy

​And wtf are people really associating Sam Smith's success with Gaga ? What kind of desperation ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

:whitney:

​Ha! The irony of a gaga fan labelling anyone else a "stupid teenager". lol...but whatever.

You're really not doing your fanbase any favours. All you're doing is proving what a complete and utter fool you are by inflating sales figures she hasn't sold anywhere near. If you're so convinced that Lady Gaga has sold over 150 million records then show me the receipts. With Gaga being the way she is she would have been crowing about it from the rooftops, but she hasn't. I can't find anything to suggest what you're saying is true but surely there's an official statement from billboard or other various sales websites. I want credible sources and don't want to be provided with a link to unreliable one's ie: Wikipedia or some biased fan/websites.

...and yes sales of all artists are down (thanks to the internet) but why has there been a steep drop in her sales in particular? Why do hers decrease with each album while others (who came out circa to 2008) shift more than she does? She sold 15 million copies of The Fame" when internet piracy was rampant, so why did sales of "Born This Way" decrease by half? Why did ARTPOP only sell 2 million? Why hasn't she had a #1 single since "Born This Way"? Why aren't tickets for her concerts selling like they used to - and don't sit there and say they did because It was well publicised she had to slash ticket prices in order to fill up the venues - and even then there's clips on YT which show half empty arena's with curtained off sections and empty floor space.

Other than her rabid monsters, people just aren't interested, they are bored of her attention seeking antics and her weird clothes aren't working anymore. Her last few hyped up album's have been nothing but crimes to the public's ears. and it was pitiful how she reduced herself to being puked on for the sake of "Art"...but I suppose the Monsters are the only people in the world who understands what "real art" is. lol

It speaks volumes how she latched onto that senile old goat Tony Bennet in a desperate bid to be taken seriously after ARTPOP flopped (by her standards) and quickly thrown into the bargain bins and trash cans.  I did like Gaga when she first came out but her fans are the reason why so many have switched off. They spout so much rubbish that I often wonder if their tiny minds think pop culture began in 2008. They like to pretend she's the second coming - and while that may well be true concerning my bowel movements but there's really nothing unique or special about her at all. It's all been done before by bigger and better artists. It's true she has a good voice but it's no different to what we've heard before from all those pop princess's that's come and gone over the years.

Madonna's voice is unique, she sings with heartfelt emotion and she has stage presence. Unlike Gags, she has enough respect for her body to not going stuffing her face with any old crap causing her to yo-yo diet and wobble across the stage like a giant plate of jello. When I watch Gaga performing I don't see a gifted dancer - I see an elephant in a tutu. She's clumsy and sloth-like compared to Madonna. It's obvious she doesn't rehearse much, but then again, would she be able to fit rehearsals in between her d--g use? 

Madonna is a trained dancer - almost like an athlete. She is a self disciplined machine who respects her fans enough to keep her body in top condition to give them the very best. She has a certain aura of mystique about her and her stage presence is astonishing. She is a highly intelligent woman and can weave idea's into her shows beautifully. She doesn't pander to her fans and treat them like victims or outcasts like Gaga does. Madonna's shows are a work of art. Gaga's are just plain dull. I left the ARTPOP show thinking what a great big pile of **** it was and I've never said that about any show i've been to.

If it weren't for those hideous outfits she'd have turned into Cyndi Lauper and forgotten about years ago. The only reason she wore them in the first place was because she needed to something to make her stand out from the others - and don't give me that rubbish about Gaga always dressing that way, because there's pictures floating around of her pre-fame years looking quite normal and down to earth. So much for being "Born this Way" and loving who you are, eh?

With everything that's happened since her debut, the public now know that she's a fake, a liar and plagiarist and cannot be taken seriously. Everything she has done has all been done before and by better. She doesn't have an original idea in her body. Even the meat dress wasn't hers - It was Jana Sterbak's and that's the tip of the iceberg. I could go on but I simply don't have the time.

Her putrid fans have had a massive effect on Gaga's downfall. I don't recall any other fanbase creating vile blogs which provided information on how to troll and sabotage a certain artists new album/era.

Wishing a stroke or death to certain artists whilst on stage because they've had a bigger global success than Gaga is pathetic. You only have to read the utter rot that's spouted in here and in other forums to know they're a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Anyway, enough of her fans and back to Madonna, I know her back catalogue inside out so you're not telling me anything new. The "Erotica" album was tarnished by the s-x book and that turned many of the casual buyers off. The release of "American Life" was nothing but bad timing because of the war, the content of the video made things 10x worse. Madonna might not have got to #1 with "Rebel Heart" but it really doesn't matter at this point in time. She doesn't have anything left to prove. She's won countless awards and is up their with Elvis, The Beatles, MJ. Gaga won't be around in 5 years, let alone 25. She just hasn't got "it" and never will. 

Little monsters like to stifle people who dare say anything bad about their bloated, ugly leader so I will probably be banned after this. But enjoy. I won't be around anymore to read your predictable, nauseating responses.

*toodles*

​Mad about what? :rip:

Her single that peaked at #106? :rip:

Her album that didn't debut at #1 in any major market with all that promo? :rip:

Or is it her tour ticket sales that haven't been selling out? :rip: 

​Mad about the fact that she is sitting firmly up there with Elvis, MJ and the Beatles as the biggest selling artists ever and Gaga isn't?

Or maybe you're still mad over MDNA and Sticky & Sweet attendance and revenue numbers compared to Gaga's?

Or maybe the simple fact that Madonna (aged 50+) can actually still complete her tours while Gags had to cancel hers in her 20's? lol

and you're wrong. Rebel Heart went to number 1 in a number of markets. and I guess it escaped your memory about it being #1 on itunes in over 50 countries. How convenient.

I don't think it's doing to badly considering the leaks happened 3 months ago.

Gotta love these Gaga fans for saying how Madonna is flopping and yet Gaga's sales haven't exactly been that great either. lol.

​Ha! The irony of a gaga fan labelling anyone else a "stupid teenager". lol...but whatever.

You're really not doing your fanbase any favours. All you're doing is proving what complete and utter imbecile you are by inflating sales figures she hasn't sold anywhere near. If you're so convinced that Lady Gaga has sold over 150 million records then show me the receipts. With Gaga being the way she is she would have being crowing about it from the rooftops, but she hasn't. I can;t find anything to suggest what you're saying is true but surely there's an official statement from billboard or other various sales websites. I want credible sources and don't want to be provided with a link to unreliable one's ie: Wikipedia or some biased fan/websites.

...and yes sales of all artists are down (thanks to the internet) but why has there been a steep drop in her sales in particular? Why do hers decrease with each album while others (who came out circa to 2008) shift more than she does? She sold 15 million copies of The Fame" when internet piracy was rampant, so why did sales of "Born This Way" decrease by half? Why did ARTPOP only sell 2 million? Why hasn't she has a #1 single since "Born This Way"? Why aren't tickets for her concerts selling like they used to - and don't sit there and say they did because It was well publicised she had to reduce prices in order to fill up the venues....and even then there's clips on YT which show half empty arena's with curtained off sections. 

Other than her rabid monsters, people just aren't interested, they are bored of her attention seeking antics and her weird clothes aren't working anymore. Her last few hyped up album's have been nothing but crimes to the public's ears. and it was pitiful how she reduced herself to being puked on for the sake of "Art"...but I suppose only the Monsters are the only people in the world who understands "real art". lol

It speaks volumes how she latched onto that senile old goat Tony Bennet in a desperate bid to be taken seriously after ARTPOP flopped (by her standards) and quickly thrown into the bargain bins...and trash cans.  I did like Gaga when she first came out but her fans are the reason why so many have switched off. They spout so much rubbish that I often wonder if their tiny minds think pop culture begain in 2008. They like to pretend she's the second coming - and while that may well be true concerning my bowel movements there's really nothing unique or special about her at all. It's all been done before by bigger and better artists. It's true she has a good voice but it's no different to what we've heard from all those pop princess's that's come and gone over the years.

Madonna's voice is unique, she sings with heartfelt emotion and she has stage presence. Unlike Gags, she has enough respect for her body to not going stuffing her face with any old crap causing her to yo-yo diet and wobble across the stage like a giant plate of jello. When I watch Gaga on tour, you can tell she isn't a naturally gifted dancer. From what i've seen, it's obvious she doesn't rehearse much, but then again, would she be able to fit  rehearsals in between her d--g use? 

Madonna is a trained dancer - almost like an athlete. She is a self disciplined machine who respects her fans enough to keep her body in top condition to give them the very best. She has a certain aura of mystique about her and her stage presence is astonishing. She is a highly intelligent woman and can weave idea's into her shows beautifully. She doesn't pander to her fans and treat them like victims or outcasts like Gaga does. Madonna's shows are a work of art. Gaga's are just plain dull in comparison. I left the ARTPOP show thinking what a great big pile of **** it was and I've never said that about any show i've been to.

If it weren't for those hideous outfits she'd have turned into Cyndi Lauper and forgotten about a long time ago. The only reason she wore them in the first place was because she needed to "stand out" from the others...and don't give me that rubbish about Gaga always dressing that way, because there's pictures floating around of her pre-fame years looking quite normal and down to earth. So much for being "Born this Way" and loving who you are, eh?

With everything that's happened over the years, the public now know that she's a fake, a liar and plagiarist and cannot be taken seriously. Everything she has done has all been done before and by better. She doesn't have an original idea in her body. Even the meat dress wasn't hers...It was Jana Sterbak's...but to be honest, that's the tip of the iceberg. I could go on and on but simply don't have the time.

Her putrid fans have had a massive effect on Gaga's downfall. I don't recall any other fanbase creating vile blogs and information was readily available on how to troll and sabotage a certain artists new album/era.

Wishing a stroke and death to certain artists whilst on stage because they're a bigger global success than their favorites is pathetic. You only have to read the utter rot that's spouted in here on other forums to know they're a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Anyway, enough of her fans and back to Madonna, I know her back catalogue inside out so you're not telling me anything new. The "Erotica" album was tarnished by the s-x book and that turned many of the casual buyers off. The release of "American Life" was nothing but bad timing because of the war, the content of the video made things 10x worse. Madonna might not have got to #1 with "Rebel Heart" but it really doesn't matter at this point in time. She doesn't have anything left to prove. She's won countless awards and is up their with Elvis, The Beatles, MJ. Gaga won't be around in 5 years, let alone 25. She just hasn't got "it" and never will. 

Little monsters like to stifle people who dare say anything bad about their bloated, ugly leader so I will probably be banned after this. But enjoy. I won't be around anymore to read your predictable, nauseating responses.

*toodles*

This DISSERTATION. :rip: 

Seeing Madonna stans meltdown all over the place after the floppage of Rebel Heart is yummy. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

​And wtf are people really associating Sam Smith's success with Gaga ? What kind of desperation ?

​Exactly.

Nothing at all to do with the fact that he has an album to sell and the public might actually enjoy it. lol

I wonder if Gaga's fans realise that Sam's actually a Madonna fan now. lol

​Exactly.

Nothing at all to do with the fact that he has an album to sell and the public might actually enjoy it. lol

I wonder if Gaga's fans realise that Sam's actually a Madonna fan now. lol

​Please go back to MadonnaNation and don't let the door hit your ass on your way out. :rip:

​Please go back to MadonnaNation and don't let the door hit your ass on your way out. :rip:

​Oh, I will do. At least the conversation is more entertaining.

This DISSERTATION. :rip: 

Seeing Madonna stans meltdown all over the place after the floppage of Rebel Heart is yummy. 

​Not at all. I spoke the truth.

...and whatever happens, she'll always be bigger than C*ntga. Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

​Not at all. I spoke the truth.

...and whatever happens, she'll always be bigger than C*ntga. Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

​Showing the true nature of evil & malicious, obsessed Madonna stans from that hellhole. Bye gurl! Stay seething and enjoy watching Madonna's career slowly wither and die.

​Showing the true nature of evil & malicious, obsessed Madonna stans from that hellhole. Bye gurl! Stay seething and enjoy watching Madonna's career slowly wither and die.

​The only thing I see withering and dying is Gaga's fanbase. All that's left are the weeds.

​The only thing I see withering and dying is Gaga's fanbase. All that's left are the weeds.

​Stop projecting and leave this place, demon!

BpZmPhv.gif

Archived