Sexxx

her first album not going to number 1 since 1998 :(

i bought Celebration instead

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGadonna

Congrats to Sam & Madonna!

As for the comments here I'm not surprise. Little monsters can be so bitter.

Lady Gaga is so nice. Why can't her fans be like her?

Here on earth. Look it up gurl. That's official numbers. Deal with it :whitney: 

If you don't know what the meaning of records is, that's your problem.

Madonna has sold 300M records, but 100M albums. Educate yourself before coming here to troll.

Official numbers according to who? Gagadaily? Or did you pluck those figures from your loose ass?

Madonna has certainly sold more than 100 million albums.

She sold 30 million of "The Immaculate Collection" alone. "True Blue" sold 25 million and "Like A VIrgin" sold 21 million. Her debut album 10 million, Confessions 12 million...and that's before I include the other album's, soundtracks, remixes and compilations.

Perhaps you should educate YOURSELF and get your facts right first before blurting such bull****.

​Since she is already at 157 million just six years into her career, and she has 25 more years to get there...it isn't out of the realm of possibilities to think that she could get to 300 million. :shrug:

​LMAO. If you think she'll last another 25 years you're seriously deluding yourself. Sales of her albums are decling with each release and popularity and interest in Gaga has waned BIG TIME. You and Newyorkcity obviously didn't get the memo that It's not 2008 anymore.

I do like Gaga but I am simply being realistic when I say she will never match Madonna's record. Not in this day and age when internet piracy is rampant. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Whispering

​LMAO. If you think she'll last another 25 years you're seriously deluding yourself. Sales of her albums are decling with each release and popularity and interest in Gaga has waned BIG TIME. You and Newyorkcity obviously didn't get the memo that It's not 2008 anymore.

Why wouldn't I think she will last another 25 years? There are plenty of artists that are around for that long and longer. Gaga just did a duet album with one of them. That's not delusion, that's simply knowing that Gaga is a multi-talented artist...one who writes her own songs, plays her own music and has several roads she can go down in the future. 

NewYorkCity

​so what is the point of critisicing Gaga or trying to make her look bad because she hasn't sold 300 million records when we are not in the 90's? LOL. By this you are saying that Gaga is AMAZING because she sold half of Madonna's records in 6 years and during piracy and internet era.

:whitney:

And you can check any source, Gaga has sold +150 million records. Check it out, seriously. 

btw, the albums sales I put was a typo, I meant 200 million albums.

Still, you are looking more and more stupid by comparing Madonna's (80s, 90s, 00s) sales with Gaga's when you are the first who have realised that Gaga is not going to match them because the sales number is way lower than it was. So, where's your point again? 

And as a Madonna fan, but you sound like a stupid teenager so I realise why you don't know this, you should know her history and how her albums evolved. You should check things like erotica and American Life... yeah, everyone has less successful albums and that doesn't mean they are going away, Gaga is not going anyway. Why wouldn't I believe that she is going to be here in 25 years? If Madonna did, Gaga can do it since she has x100 times more talent than her.

If you think she is not going to last, why are you wasting your time here with a dead artist? Oh yeah, you are one of the most obvious and failed trolls we have had here. And I have seen a lot.

LORD GAGA

​so what is the point of critisicing Gaga or trying to make her look bad because she hasn't sold 300 million records when we are not in the 90's? LOL. By this you are saying that Gaga is AMAZING because she sold half of Madonna's records in 6 years and during piracy and internet era.

And you can check any source, Gaga has sold +150 million records. Check it out, seriously. 

btw, the albums sales I put was a typo, I meant 200 million albums.

Still, you are looking more and more stupid by comparing Madonna's (80s, 90s, 00s) sales with Gaga's when you are the first who have realised that Gaga is not going to match them because the sales number is way lower than it was. So, where's your point again? 

And as a Madonna fan, but you sound like a stupid teenager so I realise why you don't know this, you should know her history and how her albums evolved. You should check things like erotica and American Life... yeah, everyone has less successful albums and that doesn't mean they are going away, Gaga is not going anyway. Why wouldn't I believe that she is going to be here in 25 years? If Madonna did, Gaga can do it since she has x100 times more talent than her.

If you think she is not going to last, why are you wasting your time here with a dead artist? Oh yeah, you are one of the most obvious and failed trolls we have had here. And I have seen a lot.

Ray of Light

​Madonna's recent tour ticket, album and singles sales are clear proof of this. Now return to the MadonnaNation.com dungeons and whip yourself with that Erotica-themed scourge to the scene of a life-sized Gaga doll burning.  

It's one thing to defend your favorite artist and be proud of their effort, but bringing Gaga negatively into the argument is completely unnecessary and irrelevant; especially in her own forum. 

ibr12avAegPFSb.gif

cookiemonster

Did she hit #1 anywhere but Australia? :rip: 

Poor it. 

Germany...Italy...a bunch of other places.  Does she make u mad? hahahhah loves it

Germany...Italy...a bunch of other places.  Does she make u mad? hahahhah loves it

​Mad about what? :rip:

Her single that peaked at #106? :rip:

Her album that didn't debut at #1 in any major market with all that promo? :rip:

Or is it her tour ticket sales that haven't been selling out? :rip: 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

cookiemonster

​Mad about what? :rip:

Her single that peaked at #106? :rip:

Her album that didn't debut at #1 in any major market with all that promo? :rip:

Or is it her tour ticket sales that haven't been selling out? :rip: 

ur Mad about Madonna babe. it's cool, we all are. She's the sh*t

Jenniferella

And the stan war goes on...

Keep b---hing while Madge is still getting those millions :zilla:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived